• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Hello ingo, i've been looking for a good pair of hearing protection. Preferably ones that go around the ear. If any of you guys have any good recommendations, i'm all ears. Thanks :rockwoot:

Danger Boy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    Clark county
    My ears ring constantly... so hearing protection is super important at the range. I would recommend Peltor Active Volume Hearing Protector. An annoyance with the expandable ear plugs is in between shooting you have to take them out or yell.... The Peltor have a built in microphone so you can hear a whisper and it drowns out the .50 BGM.

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    My ears ring constantly... so hearing protection is super important at the range. I would recommend Peltor Active Volume Hearing Protector. An annoyance with the expandable ear plugs is in between shooting you have to take them out or yell.... The Peltor have a built in microphone so you can hear a whisper and it drowns out the .50 BGM.

Hmm, they sound intriguing ill have to check them out. Thanks! :yesway:

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Sounds like im gonna be stopping by good ole harbor freight this week to check them out haha

I am in greenwood and make IN EAR custom plugs with filters if you would like.
    306092_3859640851263_1398920992_n.jpg

Top Bottom