• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    eyes 100% of the time ears 100% except when hunting. try this then think about it how far can you drive your car if your deaf ? now how far can you drive your car if your blind or see your kids,your wife,pet. all it takes is one case faileure and both eyes are gone in a instant . i am 61 and have had 3 case failures in those years .and yes i was wearing shooting glasses on all 3 occasions. those were all factory ammo too! shooting (safety) glasses are cheap insurance. :twocents: rant off

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    How many times has anyone been on the range and some dad brings their sub teen children. They think they dont' need "eyes+ears" because THEY are "only" shooting a 22 rifle. You feel sorry for the kids who cringe in pain when other shooters fire more robust calibers.I offer them earplugs,(dad refuses,of course but lets the kids have them)then dad repeats the second sentence.

m2hoss

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    Indy area
    I always use hearing protection, but until recently never eye pro. Seeing the vids and pics out there of guns blowing up has probably helped wake me up.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom