• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    "wife" and "gun" should never be in the same sentence. Either carry or don't but don't let an "emotional mass of inconsistency" tell you not to carry to protect your family. If anything, protect yourself and listen to your own voice.

If American men become any more afflicted by feminism, it may become too late to save the future. Arggghhh !

btw: This is not targeted at any one person but is intended for everyone.
    Since you stated that this was intended for everyone, I will address your comment because I am included.

You need to pull your head out of where the sun does not shine.

A person by virtue of being a woman is NOT an emotional mass of inconsistency. It would be more correct to state that a man is a walking mass of burning resentment, based on your comment.

I have a wife, I have sisters and I resent your stupid remark. All three exhibit far better judgement than do you, as is indicated by your comment.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    maybe its time for the "this is my daughter and i will do anything, at all costs to protect her" talk with her friend. this talk always packs a bit more punch when the subject knows Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson(or whom every you prefer) are standing behind you.

Don't forget to end the talk with Bill Envall's punch line - "And I've got no problem going back to prison."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom