• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Edit: $70 for everything listed below, cash FTF.

I've been cleaning some things out, and decided to get rid of a few things that were just taking up space. Cash is king, but I am open to trades for anything/all of it. I'd be good with tools, garage stuff, even the odd old gun you hate and want to get rid off. I could be easily swayed to part with the whole lot for a salamander type heater or a kerosene heater. The worst thing I can say is no. Willing to travel anywhere in the donut counties around Indy, down to Columbus/Nashville/Greensburg.

All of the following HDD's were pulled from a working system and have been formatted several times. They are also all SATA based HDD's.

WD Scorpio Blue HDD, 500GB. This is the smaller format for notebooks, but will work fine in a desktop. $50.

WD 320GB full size HDD. $30

Patriot PyroSE 60GB SSD. $60 This is a steal, Amazon wants $100 plus for this. This thing is stupid fast as a primary drive.

ATI HD4350 PCIe video card. I got this out of a donor machine in this condition. All it is missing is the adaptor bracket, but that can be found online for cheap. Card does work. $45

Original Kindle. Clean, not roughly used. $20

Four microSD cards. 3 2GB, and one 16 GB, plus one SD adapter. $15

$220 is the total for everything, but I'll take $180 or the equivalent in a trade. Like I said, I'm open to trades, but cash is king.

Last edited:

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Back to the top. And just for giggles, and maybe to get this sold before the snow, willing to take $70 cash for the whole lot. The SSD alone is worth that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom