Having a hard time finding a holster....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    I am looking like crazy to find a good holster for my HK P30L, and am having no luck at all. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not looking to hide it, just wear it comfortably.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I am looking like crazy to find a good holster for my HK P30L, and am having no luck at all. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm not looking to hide it, just wear it comfortably.
    i wore it in a galco designed for a 226. i gave up looking for one specifically for it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    When anyone says they can't find a holster to fit their gun, I recommend Raven. In fact, I recommend anyone with any gun get a Raven.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    When anyone says they can't find a holster to fit their gun, I recommend Raven. In fact, I recommend anyone with any gun get a Raven.

:ingo:

Snayperskaya,

We do offer gear for the P30L. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me or post them in our subforum here on INGO. I'd be happy to help.

Tripwire25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    You could also wait until the next 1500. Bring it and either Raven or SharkTac will make you one on the spot. I have done that many times with both companies and have been satisfied with both.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You could also wait until the next 1500. Bring it and either Raven or SharkTac will make you one on the spot. I have done that many times with both companies and have been satisfied with both.

I wasn't able to make the last 1500, but I thought they didn't make holsters on the spot anymore? Does it still take 4-5 months for delivery when ordering online?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I wasn't able to make the last 1500, but I thought they didn't make holsters on the spot anymore? Does it still take 4-5 months for delivery when ordering online?

Their on-site making is all dependent upon their "backlog". They didn't make them at the few prior to this most recent 1500, but were doing it at the last one (last one from this date).

Their online ordering time line: I waited right around 90 days (out of the quoted 60 days) for my last one.

-J-

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH

We still attend every 1500. We didn't bring the kydex gear with us to a show earlier this year because of a pending Gov order that we had to complete back at the shop.

And we have never had a 4-5 month wait on gear. Our current turn around time is 12-13 weeks.

Thanks,

Tom

Top Bottom