Have you received your back-ordered mags?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Same here. I was tempted to cancel the order, but it's such a good price that I decided to wait it out.

Yeah, I'll leave them on there. If I find some elsewhere, I will buy them and one day have extras.

I might have to leave my new M&P in the safe this year and shoot something else.:)

swebb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I ordered 20 non-window PMAGS (2 Holiday Mag Packs) from DSG Arms on 12/22 - received them about 4 weeks ago.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I ordered the holiday pack from DSG arms on 12/23. Was just thinking about it yesterday and checked status. Still listed in process. Considered cancelling since I picked up 5 mags from Cabelas at the same time and got them in the mail in January but figured I might as well just leave it as long as they honor the price.

I also ordered 1200rds of .223 Rem UMC on sale from Cabelas that night and got them mid February. Split the order with two friends.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Not a mag, but I ordered a pack of Magpul MOE stuff (stock, AFG, pistol grip, hand guard, milspec buffer, tube, and spring). Im not sure if the vendor put together that pack, or whether it is actually sold from Magpul like that, but I havent heard anything about it. I ordered it about a month ago.

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Received my 4 sig p226 mags and 2 ar stoner mags. Only one item to go.

Only bad thing is they came all at once so I had to watch my spending.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Through Midway, I have received 4 glock 19 mags (ordered at different times), 2 PMAGs, and 2 steel lips 10/22 mags. I still have 2 Glock 33 round mags on back order along with 2 Ruger BX 25 mags.

I ordered 2 Ruger BX 25 mags direct through Ruger and received them in a littler over a months time.

I have several more mags on back order from Brownell's but so far no word.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Heck I think I ordered a 1911 meg in Jan or Feb but can't remember from who. I guess when I see my bank statement show it then I'll be getting it. Unless they cancelled it. Who knows.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    During the peak of the bubble, mags were all backed up. Has anyone here actually received a mag that was ordered online in January?

No. I ordered from several places and nothing. One place charged my credit card for the full amount (not just an authorization). I'm waiting to see what happens.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    I ordered 11 (I don't know why I hit "11" instead of "10") 20 round Pmags from Intense Tactical on Jan 20th and they were saying delivery would be the end of Feb or earl March. I still don't have them and they are now saying they are getting them in but didn't put limits on order numbers at the time and evidently some people are buying hundreds. They won't even hazard a guess on delivery. I'd like to know if I'm looking at 2 weeks or 2 months.

Forgot to mention that they hit my credit card this month. That doesn't mean anything because they said they had to do that within 30 days of the order or I could cancel. I decided to let it ride.

Top Bottom