Have you ever had this happen at Walmart?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    The Wal Mart in Wabash is always out of ammo it seems. I wanted to get some .40 yesterday because they had 3 boxes in stock, but of course no one was around the sporting goods section and I couldn't stick around since I was on lunch break. I wish they would get their act together.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Wal Mart in Wabash is always out of ammo it seems. I wanted to get some .40 yesterday because they had 3 boxes in stock, but of course no one was around the sporting goods section and I couldn't stick around since I was on lunch break. I wish they would get their act together.

When that happens to me, I pick up the phone by the cash register and call people until I get someone to help me.

Chasegp8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    When that happens to me, I pick up the phone by the cash register and call people until I get someone to help me.

That is hilarious, I always have to wait forever for someone to help me. Most the time they are out of the target ammo I am looking for anyway.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    One Saturday afternoon I held a shooting get-together at my grandparents place in Greenfield. I was coming from the Southport area and stopped into the Wal-Mart on East Washington street to pick up a few things and ammo was one thing on my list... We walk back to sporting good/ammo case and start looking(to see what the best prices were). After about 10 min. we start looking for assistants we find someone and who would have thought they could not find the key. After looking for the person who would have it (all most 20 mins.) A overweight long haired wolf man looking guy approached us(Nothing wrong with looking like a wolf man, just trying to describe him) He said what do you want I told him and the first thing he said was.... really what do you plan to do with that. I told him about the gathering and he questioned me some more. So I let this go on for about 5 mins or so before I told him it was non of his business so on and so forth. He asked me for I.D, I gave him a few words on my mind and let him see it... and of course he did not think it was me... said I looked nothing like the man in the picture...Anyways he takes my Ammo out of the case told me I could not hold it and took me to the back of the store to check out...and I went through the whole questioning BS with the manager. I know I let that go on for way to log, but I did not want to drive to State road 9 to get ammo. I will never buy ammo from that wal-mart again.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero

Which is what I do.... I just start punching buttons. I get really fast response when I sometimes accidentally connect with their store paging system...

"Hey, can one of you busy ASSOCIATES come back here and take my money??"

I usually get 3 or 4 people come running, sometimes even a guy with a tie!

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    I truly believe Wally Crap World is testing just how few staffers they can operate with.
    Last attempt I made to purchase 22lr there, no one in ammo area, no one in automotive, no one at paint counter, no one in electronics. This was 3pm on a Saturday.
    I finally left without ammo after 20 minutes.
    I'll have to remember the telephone trick, I'd LOVE to get access to the paging system.
    "Attention Wal Mart shoppers, do you love the fact that this store has the absolute worst customer service possible? Along with a manager that obviously could care less? Stop supporting this store if you agree."

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I had a good experience yesterday at the one in Valpo.

1x 100rd box WWB 9mm
    1x 100rd box WWB .380
    2x box Fed Hydrashok 9mm
    2x box Fed Hydrashok .380

Only took 5 minutes to get it and go. Clerk gave zero cares or stares, but it took him a bit to balance it all in his hands to take to the counter. :cool:

james.bryant88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Wally world is seems to always have issues revolving around their sporting good department. I don't even bother with them anymore I get ammo else where these days.

Top Bottom