Have to brag just a little....... (warning BIG pics)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    POSER!!!!!!!!

Im kidding, but i bet you will see lots of people slamming on their brakes and tailing you or not passing you on the interstate

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Nice ride. Everyone will be slowing down around you and I am sure you will spend some time getting mad when you get behind people and they slow way down adn drive granny speed.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think that I'd set the cruise at 55 on 465 and just have fun. :)

And get a buddy to sit in the back...with duct tape on his mouth. Have him "thrash" around.

-J-

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sweet ride.

Oh wait.

Now when I do a deal with you I'm gonna freak out thinking I did something wrong when you pull up! :laugh:

The good thing is you can go anywhere else in Indiana than your "home strip" and not worry about speeding tickets! :rockwoot: (just leave your windows up or wear a black hat and shirt...)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    SWEET 'vic CS1! Congrats! A guy I work with is beginning to jones for a Crown Vic or Mercury equivalent, I really like the color on yours! If I weren't such an AWD freak I would buy a super clean used Crown Vic or a Marauder in a heartbeat! I've heard that the "slowed traffic" around you can be fun at times, but really screws with you as well when you have somewhere you need to be. You may want to start leaving the house a little earlier to get where you're going on time.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very nice find! If you really want to slow people down get a cb and be sure to put the antenna on the trunk lid. But either way I'm sure they will slow down all the time. I would too till I'd see there are no lights :p

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I got a little bit of the slow traffic when I had rented a slate grey Impala after someone t-boned me. It looked almost identical to an unmarked Impala in town. I would have so much fun freaking people out in a Crown Vic!

xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    I would too till I'd see there are no lights :p
    A lot of unmarked police cars now have a thin LED light bar up at the very top of the windshield (usually masked by the tinted sun strip to where you can't see it) and/or lights behind the grill ;)

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    How about a dodge full size pickup crewcab? The local PD here has a brand new Dodge full size pickup crewcab that unless the lights are going you have NO clue it's the police. I have seen it twice now and still can't believe it's an actual police car except for the red and blue blinking lights LOL

Greg

SouthBendIN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    South Bend
    i really like that color, especially on that particular car. since its an ex-police car does it have the mechanical upgrades? i bet it has a trans cooler, oil cooler and a few other things. i know the police cars dont have anything done to the engines but i hear some of them have suspension/brake upgrades and oil/trans coolers. would you mind pming me the link to the guys auctions or posting a link in the thread?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i really like that color, especially on that particular car. since its an ex-police car does it have the mechanical upgrades? i bet it has a trans cooler, oil cooler and a few other things. i know the police cars dont have anything done to the engines but i hear some of them have suspension/brake upgrades and oil/trans coolers. would you mind pming me the link to the guys auctions or posting a link in the thread?

Actually, the Crown Vics usually have a computer chip upgrade. As far as I know those are pulled and put in the new squad cars they get. I could be wrong, but last I knew they used computer chips as well.

There's a guy on West Washington Street across from Dancer's on the west side that sells refurb Police cars, trucks, SUV's, and vans. Ususally has a lot in stock and a nice variety. Great couple of guys too.

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Sweet ride.

Oh wait.

Now when I do a deal with you I'm gonna freak out thinking I did something wrong when you pull up! :laugh:

The good thing is you can go anywhere else in Indiana than your "home strip" and not worry about speeding tickets! :rockwoot: (just leave your windows up or wear a black hat and shirt...)

And don't forget the mirror'ed sunglasses............POSER!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And don't forget the mirror'ed sunglasses............POSER!!

Mirrored? Who needs mirrored?

motherofgod.jpg

Top Bottom