• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    A few years ago a little p!$$ant neighbor kid broke into my house and stole my favorite 9MM. When I discovered it was gone I felt like I got a good solid punch to the stomach. So ya, I would love to have my handgun back for what I got for it. :bat: Heck, I’d even give him double.

Bucky

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I had an old style Ruger Vaquero 45Colt, all stainless with pearl handles on it, gave $180 for it off a guy and ended up trading it to the owner of a transmission shop to get my truck fixed. I was going to school at the time and working and had to get around. The only other one I regret getting rid of was a Marlin 25MN in 22Mag. Was the first firearm that I every bought on my own when I turned 18. Sold it to get gas money to go out west and help my buddy move back after a divorce. :tantrum:

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Husqvarna 30-06 Mauser action, Beautiful rifle. Was my first high powered rifle. I thought I needed to get a rifle more accurate (heavy barrel, Adjustible trigger, ect.) So I sold to have money to buy new. Miss it.

Top Bottom