• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    YES. The guy in Greenfield told me they know a day or so before hand because they get the inventory slip to do check in. However Shelbyville declined that and told me they have no idea what I am talkin about. Lmao. Except one guy, of course he is family lmao.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Wally World in brownsburg has a sign that says you can only purchase 3 boxes of ammo in a day... THREE!?!? What the heck am I supposed to do with 3?
    I got my 3 boxes and went to MCF&G and lit em up. Then went back to see if there was a new person at the ammo counter and THERE WAS!... But they were already out of 9...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The Wally World in brownsburg has a sign that says you can only purchase 3 boxes of ammo in a day... THREE!?!? What the heck am I supposed to do with 3?
    I got my 3 boxes and went to MCF&G and lit em up. Then went back to see if there was a new person at the ammo counter and THERE WAS!... But they were already out of 9...
    all walmarts have the 3 box limit now... :dunno:

according to the guy in Beech Grove

I was at beech Grove around 6.. no line and no ammo... I didn't hang around

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana

They have started this because some people find out when an order is coming in and will go in and buy it all.
    This new rule does not make very many people happy but in your case, you were able to go in and buy your three and fire them off. If a hoarder or dealer had gone in a nd bought it all before you, you would not have had that opportunity.
    I remember when I started hoarding, I didn't have a lot of expendable income, so each time I went to Wal~mart I would buy only one or two boxes. before long I have a couple thousand rounds of 9mm and a thousand .45's :rockwoot:

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Every Walmart I ask says they have no idea what's on the truck until it arrives. Are they all wrong?

At my local Wallyworld, the older guys will scan the shelf tag and show how many boxes are expected..... it showed 14 boxes of the AR.22lr ammo, I came back the next night and bought the only 2 boxes that came in.

It was more $$ than I usually pay for the Fed 550 boxes... but I havent seen them in weeks to months depending on the store location. This store has plenty of shotgun shells, .22-250 and occassionally some .40.

SGarbacz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Hey Engalwood,

I'm a reporter with the Daily Journal and I'm working on a story about people having trouble finding ammunition due to the high demand.

I was looking through some of the threads and saw that you're one person from Johnson County who is pretty actively seeking ammo and was wondering if you'd be willing to do a short interview for this story.

If you're interested, feel free to give me a call in the office or shoot me an email to set something up. My contact info is listed below. Thanks for your time.

Steve Garbacz
    Daily Journal reporter
    Office: (317) 736-2719
    Email: sgarbacz@dailyjournal.net

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Hey Engalwood,

I'm a reporter with the Daily Journal and I'm working on a story about people having trouble finding ammunition due to the high demand.

I was looking through some of the threads and saw that you're one person from Johnson County who is pretty actively seeking ammo and was wondering if you'd be willing to do a short interview for this story.

If you're interested, feel free to give me a call in the office or shoot me an email to set something up. My contact info is listed below. Thanks for your time.

Steve Garbacz
    Daily Journal reporter

:popcorn:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Hey Engalwood,

Steve Garbacz
    Daily Journal reporter

Just put a sign up that says Ammo 4 sale, in stock now! You will find there is more than one who will show up. lol.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Really nice guy at the Walmart on Washington said they can't order stock for empty shelves anymore, that job went over their heads and it comes in whenever. He went on to say that he personally is glad that they went to the three box rule because the guys at the LGS down the street *cough* pops *cough cough* were coming in and buying up all of their stock. He also said that one person came in and bought 11,000 rounds of .22lr and cleaned them out.

On a side note, I remember seeing this same crayon a million times when Batty Barry got ejected the first time. It'll cool out soon.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    Greenwood has .223 Tula n and a few more things. Talked to guy this am and there getting more tonight. And the next day as well.

Who do I have to talk to so I can get some?? I have some kid who knows nothing about anything. He tried to tell me they put everything out as soon as they get it in. I can't get him to go check the back room!! :xmad:

Last edited:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was at Greenfield Wal Mart, about 3 hours ago, and their shelves, were BARE, some shotgun shells, 12 & 20 ga... and som misc., didn't really pay any attention.

Top Bottom