• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kimbercollector

Marksman
    Rating - 96.1%
    49   2   0
    Jul 7, 2011
    North East Indianapolis, IN
    People like her still call an officer with a badge on their uniform and a pistol on his/he duty belt when they hear a bump in the night...I love peoples ignorance. If you dont like my hobby as a shooting enthusiast, then mind your business and realize Im safe, ethical, and responsible, and move on.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    People like her still call an officer with a badge on their uniform and a pistol on his/he duty belt when they hear a bump in the night...I love peoples ignorance. If you dont like my hobby as a shooting enthusiast, then mind your business and realize Im safe, ethical, and responsible, and move on.

I met a woman a few years back who works at Purdue's Nuclear Engineering department as an administrative assistant. She was into the cycling club where folks do long distance cycling. Very elitist health nuts though many of them are decent people. She has a masters degree in journalism and had worked at the local paper. In our conversation, she mentioned that she broke with a guy she was dating who was a cop. She was upset that he cared his duty weapon to his son's baseball games. She did not believe that even cops need to have weapons off duty.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Can't wait to go hang out with 70,000 lunatics and have some fun meeting some locals.

Just my view on the matter.

Some of these people are ridiculous...

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Would somebody that lives up there please write a rebuttal, it would be interesting to see if they would publish it...

[h=3]Let's figure out who true 'maniac' is here[/h]A recent letter to the editor regarding the National Rifle Association convention in Indianapolis labels those who attend as “maniacs.” The dictionary describes maniac as “an obsessive enthusiast. A person exhibiting extreme symptoms of wild behavior.” Perhaps the writer’s ramblings should bear the same label.
    Tom Cobb
    Lafayette
    http://www.jconline.com/article/20140125/OPINION02/301250004/Letters-editor-Jan-25

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Sounds like at least a few of the gun rights owners that probably shouldn't have access to a computer wrote him. They did our side justice....and he put them out to make fun of them to embed the stereotype of knuckle dragging gun owners in their pick up trucks. sheesh.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sounds like at least a few of the gun rights owners that probably shouldn't have access to a computer wrote him. They did our side justice....and he put them out to make fun of them to embed the stereotype of knuckle dragging gun owners in their pick up trucks. sheesh.

Most likely selective editing of letters, with him picking those who made his case.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    She is an English teaching artist from Chicago. Not surprising she has these views and is comfortable calling huge numbers of decent citizens "maniacs."

Laura Marland Outdoor Photography | About

anyone want to commission her to attend some of the wonderful teaching moments that happen with our youth and firearms (Appleseed project, JROTC, 4H, Boy Scouts.....) to see if she will do photography?

Actually, your on to something here.
    If the libs want Photography companies to HAVE TO photograph gay marriages, then she should have to do this as well..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom