• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    Gee, guys, get used to people not having any honor or their word being no good. I have been disappointed by people all my life. I believe that a man is as good as his word and my experience is there are hardly any good men out there at all....
    I have always said that I wish I had been born about 1825 or 1830 as I would have fit in with society of that time. A man's word could be counted on. If you broke your word, you were shunned by your peers and even your family. But just look at people today.
    I intend to be cremated when I die so men need not be counted on to be pall bearers....
    You just can't count on anybody for anything, these days....John

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Then you rush out sell a gun, to upgrade your collection & the Mother Flecther tells you "I change my mind" or "I want more money". Just want to beat the :poop: out of them:xmad:

Ok so you are mad at him because you didn't have the money to buy the gun when he offered it to you ?.....I guess I'm missing something ..

Now if he told you he would give you a few days to come up with the money cool be pissed at him .

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I think you came out worst than me, Lost 7 hours & $35 :(

But you are out a gun. My story turned out okay. Found a local buyer a few days later, and he bought it for $10 more than I would have gotten for it in the bad deal. Still sucked, but oh well

Good luck straightening it all out.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    gunman41mag you broke a very basic rule : Never get rid of a gun.
    That pretty much sucks. I don't see those Norinco's very often at all.
    You're going to have to do something to console yourself and you know it.
    So what's it going to be, a new AR, something beltfed or what? Make up a wishlist and go shopping. Good luck!!

BulkAmmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Sorry to hear that you sold your 1911 and didn't really want to. I haven't had sold a firearm to purchase another firearm yet so I haven't had to worry about experiencing that.

I have had a couple guys decide that they didn't want to trade after all. I figure I can stew over it and devote even more time to a wasted cause. Or just forget it and look for the next deal. Maybe at the next 1500 you can put that money to use on a firearm you want even more than the Remmy.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    i saw an add on here last night the guy said he has an offer pending *i think thats the way it was said* but if he had a better offer, he would accept the better offer.

i guess i have been lucky to deal with folks true to their words on here :)

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Ok so you are mad at him because you didn't have the money to buy the gun when he offered it to you ?.....I guess I'm missing something ..

Now if he told you he would give you a few days to come up with the money cool be pissed at him .

We work at the airport, so we couldn't do the deal at the moment, but that same night, I sold my NORINCO 1911 & I had the money:(

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Sorry to hear that you sold your 1911 and didn't really want to. I haven't had sold a firearm to purchase another firearm yet so I haven't had to worry about experiencing that.

I have had a couple guys decide that they didn't want to trade after all. I figure I can stew over it and devote even more time to a wasted cause. Or just forget it and look for the next deal. Maybe at the next 1500 you can put that money to use on a firearm you want even more than the Remmy.

It wasn't the REMMY, that I really want, it was the LEUPOLD VX II 4-12X50, I would have trade the REMMY 30-06, but kept the scope.;)

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I usually keep some money on hand ...waiting for that special deal. If the deal happens, then I decide what I want to sell.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom