• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Historian warns of sudden collapse of American ‘empire’

I think this is a problem that is going to go live really soon,” Ferguson said. “In that sense, I mean within the next two years. Because the whole thing, fiscally and other ways, is very near the edge of chaos. And we’ve seen already in Greece what happens when the bond market loses faith in your fiscal policy.”

Ferguson said empires — such as the former Soviet Union and the Roman empire — can collapse quite quickly and the tipping point is often when the cost of servicing an empire’s debt is larger than the cost of its defense budget.

“That has not been the case I think at any point in U.S. history,” Ferguson said. “It will be the case in the next five years.”

Read more

Folks, it was predicted years ago, what is happening today. Im not sure America as we know it can survive.

But I find it more and more alarming that folks of all walks of life, agendas are suggesting the possibility of a complete and total failure of America as we know it.

Question - IS THIS A GOOD THING OR BAD THING?:dunno:

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    If your prepared then it's a good thing, clear out some of these morons that think they know it all, and hopefully bring america back to the place the founders thought would be here in 2010.

IMHO.

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    I fear a collapse but feel it may be the only way to adjust our countries priorities. The country as a whole is spoiled and doesn't know how to work. Misplaced priorities everywhere. So I prep.... What else can you do?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Those crazy John Birch'ers .. what have they been talking about for decades ?
    The John Birch Society

Sounds like a Front... How the heck can you be Antisemitic and then support Berry Goldwater over Nixon.

Nixon and Billy Graham have tapes, that are some of the most Anti jewish power, known.

John Birch Society - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Nixon tapes, Billy Graham refers to 'synagogue of Satan' - USATODAY.com

Not uncommon, Fox News and Tea parties are a great example of Fronts, to quell and direct anger toward less productive means to secure the desires.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    it has to be a good thing. i dont see the state of the country now as being anywhere close to good. the government might colapse, but WE THE PEOPLE are what defines AMERICA! not a title, but a moral fortitude and will like the world has never seen in its history. A free society of people, free to think, act, love, live, protest, serve. As long as we teach our children what AMERICA is, then the flame of Freedom can never be extiguished. Anything can be rebuilt as long as you truely will to do it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    it has to be a good thing. i dont see the state of the country now as being anywhere close to good. the government might colapse, but WE THE PEOPLE are what defines AMERICA! not a title, but a moral fortitude and will like the world has never seen in its history. A free society of people, free to think, act, love, live, protest, serve. As long as we teach our children what AMERICA is, then the flame of Freedom can never be extiguished. Anything can be rebuilt as long as you truely will to do it.

Before the big G falls, I can say with 90% positivity that they will seek to gain control through less than 'nice' means.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom