• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    No gunfire out here in the sticks and thankfully, no alcohol-related midnight madness or (knock on wood) car accidents, either.

The joys of working New Year's Eve.

Happy New Year, INGO, May each day be the best we've ever had and the worst of those to come.

Blessings,
    Bill

Glad to hear the night went smoothly for you, Bill! We haven't had any combative drunks at the hospital tonight either. There are still 2 hours left in my shift though, so I won't curse it just yet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON INGO! :ingo:

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I'm hungover a little bit. Happy New Year! I asked my girlfriend if I should fire off a few rounds into the air last night. She said no. Urban area, etc. BS! The gangbangers do it all the time!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    You damn people and your time machines.

Edit: OK, I'm caught up now :)

haha...love it! We just get to celebrate that much harder in NWI...my phone started going crazy with text messages at 11pm on the dot last night. Just toast the new year along with New York and keep toasting til the countdown in Chicago!

Happy New Year!

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I'm hungover a little bit. Happy New Year! I asked my girlfriend if I should fire off a few rounds into the air last night. She said no. Urban area, etc. BS! The gangbangers do it all the time!

So if a man jumped off the empire state building, would you ? LOL, just kidding. Reminds me of something my parents would say!

Happy New Year Everyone! It's gonna be a darn sight better than the last one cause we have the right man up in office in DC.... yeah right!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Happy New Year to everyone! :ingo:

I wanted to shoot something on the first day of the year, so I did some .22 reliability testing from my deck! Shooting the steel plates and the ice is fun. I went inside between mag reloads! :D

11jrj29.jpg

Top Bottom