• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Snipped We have more nuclear weapons than all the other weakling planets COMBINED. GO EARTH! This is how to celebrate Earth Day.
    CDMsTo3WgAEfo4s.jpg:large
    We'd darn sure better HOPE we have more nukes than all the other planets, because if we get into a pissing contest with the Jovians, Saturnians, Uranians, or Neptunians, we're screwed.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The climate was changing BEFORE man occupied this mortal coil, and it will be changing long AFTER man no longer occupies it.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I got off work,got a beer,turned out the lights,went out about 4:00pm,took a walk with the old dog,another beer,and lit a 235/75r/15 with some diesel fuel and watched her burn.....Man those tires have ALOT of BTU'S.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Oooh! Watchagonnado with those LiIon batteries once their service life is over, Mr. Environmentalizt
    Don't know - they are supposed to have 3000 cycles in them. Of the prematurely dead ones, they are now bookshelf supports. It will be easier to dispose of them that it was the old lead-acid battery pack. Those things weighed close to 90 lbs each.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Don't know - they are supposed to have 3000 cycles in them. Of the prematurely dead ones, they are now bookshelf supports. It will be easier to dispose of them that it was the old lead-acid battery pack. Those things weighed close to 90 lbs each.

Just dump them in the garbage

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I remember one particular earth day during the Bush the First administration. He flew to Indiana to plant a tree. What a wonderful thing, flying Air Force One to Indy to plant a tree. And that was not the height of Hypocrisy. On the way home from my job in Speedway, headed up 465 on the west side, and where there was a forest the day before was a clear cut area getting ready for some development. So on the west side hundreds of trees are dozed down while the "earth friendly" president plants one downtown.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I celebrated earth day by driving for hours so I could fly across the country to get back home. I see that the power company has sent me my usage graph again...I've used twice as much as the average, three times as much as the most efficient. Take that Mother Nature you cruel B!^$# goddess.

If the loons want to live on a planetoid where the climate doesn't change I can show them one every night. It passes right overhead and they are welcome to move there.

Is climate 'change' real? Sure. Does man effect it? Everything does. Those demanding man not effect it are demanding the end of man, just like those demanding only solar and wind are demanding the reign of darkness.

As has been noted, it's not about saving the planet (except to those who are useful idiots) it's about power and control. So, to them all I say sod off!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Looks like the Earth decided to celebrate the day in it's own way: The Eruption of Chile's Calbuco Volcano - The Atlantic

Some pretty spectacular pictures there including this one:
    SAy66jF.jpg

Now THAT'S an Earth Day celebration. According to the predictions of the first earth day adherents we're almost all supposed to be dead and starving as of about 20 years ago if we don't do something NOW!

So, how much did all the CARB nonsense offset this? :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now THAT'S an Earth Day celebration. According to the predictions of the first earth day adherents we're almost all supposed to be dead and starving as of about 20 years ago if we don't do something NOW!

So, how much did all the CARB nonsense offset this? :popcorn:

Nada......:)

Top Bottom