Happy Birthday J Frame Smith and Wesson...65 Years old today....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    down to just 2 J-Frames here...

IMG_0512_zpsakirjpab.jpg

But dude I can't see the knives!!!!!!!:) I now go to your posts to see the cool vintage blades...Is that maybe a reboot Russell Barlow i can barely see????:)

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    These are some beautiful J Frames guys, keep 'em coming.

My contribution, the M&P 340:

142v6ds.jpg

There's nothing quite like shooting a 13 oz. .357. It is hard on the hands, but it definitely does have some cool fireballs :)

2h4jqc5.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Knives are a different story. I carry the Hi-Points and Kel-Tecs of the knife world. One day I need to wander into the blade forums and get edumacated.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Knives are a different story. I carry the Hi-Points and Kel-Tecs of the knife world. One day I need to wander into the blade forums and get edumacated.

Knives are a lot like everything else in the world, you usually get what you pay for. Forum knives are normally pretty, low production, and unusual, all reasons why I like them. The knife above has two blades like many barlow but rather than a main blade and a (smaller) pen blade it has a full size clip point and full size wharncliffe blade, a combo that as far as I know had not been produced by anyone before.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Knives are a lot like everything else in the world, you usually get what you pay for. Forum knives are normally pretty, low production, and unusual, all reasons why I like them. The knife above has two blades like many barlow but rather than a main blade and a (smaller) pen blade it has a full size clip point and full size wharncliffe blade, a combo that as far as I know had not been produced by anyone before.

You mean knives exist other than the ones on the $10 table at the gun show?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

You can not carry Snapalicous Smith's and then when someone asks to see your knife you whup it out and say "I got this'n here free at Harbor Freight with a coupon from the weekly..."

Of course I wear a Rolex and drive a 22 year old beat up rusty green F 150 so I reckon I ain't much better....

Top Bottom