• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    My birthday was June 14th....had the normal cake and a few gifts and my wife said my "big gift" had been ordered but had not yet been delivered...yesterday she called and said she had an errand to run after work and may be a little late getting home...When she made it home, she handed me a wrapped package and said Happy Birthday a few days late....I opened it and to my surprise was my "big gift"...A Ruger LCP Max 75th Anniversary Edition.....I was completely surprised. I mentioned a month or more ago I would like to have one of them to try out for summer pocket carry.....I researched and read alot of good things about the Max....excited to get to the range Sunday and give it a try.....Happy Birthday to me!!

Max 1.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My birthday was June 14th....had the normal cake and a few gifts and my wife said my "big gift" had been ordered but had not yet been delivered...yesterday she called and said she had an errand to run after work and may be a little late getting home...When she made it home, she handed me a wrapped package and said Happy Birthday a few days late....I opened it and to my surprise was my "big gift"...A Ruger LCP Max 75th Anniversary Edition.....I was completely surprised. I mentioned a month or more ago I would like to have one of them to try out for summer pocket carry.....I researched and read alot of good things about the Max....excited to get to the range Sunday and give it a try.....Happy Birthday to me!!

View attachment 360805
    My father was born on June 14th also.

Congratulations on a nice birthday gift.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

View attachment 360805
    She's a keeper!

Top Bottom