Handmade P7 Holster. Lots of pics. 56k beware!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Whipped this up today. I was going to try and sell it, but I like it to much!! :D I am getting better and faster. My last one was nice, but one this one you can get a better firing grip on it while its in the holster.

What do you think? Be honest !!!

Links have been moved. You can see pics at the new link.

My Holsters pictures by WhiteWolfe - Photobucket

Just in case Old Salt reads this thread......I ordered your kydex belt clips and I am waiting on them.

Last edited:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Very nice job! I made some soft suede leather ones for IWB once-upon-a-time before I decided I hated IWB carry. That looks very professional!

Like the gun too!

(Another p7 owner.)

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Good job. Do you plan on making any holsters for any other gun types?

Actually I already have. 3 Glock holsters, a Sigma, S&W Revolver and a pocket holster for a NAA Pug. Almost forgot the one I made for a Davis Industries 380.

I currently have a 1911 holster in the works for Old Salt here on INGO.

Heres a link to some of my other pics.

My Holsters pictures by WhiteWolfe - Photobucket

Thanks for all the positive comments. Much appreciated.

CaNdYMaN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    north side.
    looks good. could u do one iwb that will actually stay were i put it? instead of falling down. and puts gun a little lower into pant?

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    A design question: How is that belt clip position working out? At first blush it looks like there is a lot of weight above the belt, and not much below the belt to stabilize the weapon. Is it stable? Also it looks like with the clip positioned for a slight forward cant the grip is levered a bit away from the body. Does it print more than usual? Not to be a naysayer, just curious. The craftsmanship looks superb.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    A design question: How is that belt clip position working out? At first blush it looks like there is a lot of weight above the belt, and not much below the belt to stabilize the weapon. Is it stable? Also it looks like with the clip positioned for a slight forward cant the grip is levered a bit away from the body. Does it print more than usual? Not to be a naysayer, just curious. The craftsmanship looks superb.

I wore it most of the day today and its working out fine, but I have broad shoulders and its easy for me to conceal. The problem I have with some IWB holsters is the trigger guard is usually below the pant line and its not easy to get a full firing grip on the weapon. I can do that with this one. With my last one I could not.

It seems to balance pretty well with the little bit of cant that it has. I wear cargo shorts alot and only use the little belt that is built in and this worked fine. Going to wear it some more of course and may change me mind later. So far I am liking it and it stays put pretty well.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    looks good. could u do one iwb that will actually stay were i put it? instead of falling down. and puts gun a little lower into pant?

Its pretty easy to get one to ride lower in the pants. When you mention falling down do you mean tilting? Like the grip being heavy and causing it to cant to the rear? If so there is a way to stop that.

One way is to add a second clip further back. Another way, if you wear a belt, is to use a "J" type hook/clip that hooks under your belt.

I am working on a 1911 holster for Old Salt here on INGO and he wanted the J clips for his IWB holster.

Now this holster is no where near done cause I am waiting on the clips to come in.

These are the J clips.
    rlcompanyusa_2059_8881878

This is the holster. Gun will be on 23 degree cant, but can be adjusted by moving the position of the clips. (remember its not done and there is still lots of shaping to do)

DSC02636.jpg

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    both holster look great ,I like the fact that you incorporate the sweat guard ,I would like to know what you would charge for the 45 style holsteryoure making for old salt,have tried several iwb really havent found one that I like

Top Bottom