• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    I'd be all for that...assuming that the training is state funded.That'd be a good option for guys like me who can't afford the amount of ammo required for formal training,much less the gas or training itself.
    Think this thru again, change your mind maybe?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Give these gun grabbing wack jobs any power and you'll never be able to breathe without paying a fee or acquiring a permit or license. Move to Chicago if you want your hand held and need mommy to dress you. It's the same thing.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    I propose that anyone who wants to vote should be required to earn a degree in either Political Science or Public Administration first.

this is is a terrible idea, don't you know that the libs control and infiltrate all college curriculum. Inside of a generation we'd be toast.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Indianapolis Democrat! I'll bet the proposal has been, or soon will be, put forth word for word by state level Democrats across the country. Remember the big micro-stamping hoopla a couple of years ago. That proposal was introduced by Democrats simultaneously in 19 (IIRC) state legislatures each with identical verbiage. I don't know about the other states where it was proposed but the IN version died in committee without being heard. Same thing will happen here. The largest impact it will have is to get several INGO members firmly wrapped around the axle!

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    People should follow this and write their congressmen because of the eroding of our rights. Training is always good, but not when its required by big brother. Too many other hidden agenda's can be hooked to this nonsense down the road.

jimmythang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Did GZ not take criminal justice courses as well? I seem to remember testimony that stated he had classes that dealt with stand your ground laws.

I think that interview of Guy Relford was from awhile back (iirc) and reused for this story.

Top Bottom