• ...and so much more!
  • One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    IMG_0152_zpspeekhoby.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I love the way it shoots and 14+1 of .45 makes for a formidable defense gun :D

pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    I don't think that is the answer to my question? I really need help on this. Please tell me
    For one, you're posting questions in a picture thread.
    Two, your question was cryptic at best.

What do you mean by "short guns with license"? An SBR (short barreled rifle) or an SBS (short barreled shotgun)? Both of those require a Tax Stamp and either Trust or a local law enforcement approval (which is kind of like a license).
    Do you mean a pistol? Most states don't require any kind of license for you to keep a pistol in your home for protection.

Third, it doesn't look like you're even in Indiana. If you're in Florida I am sure there is a Florida gun forum that could better answer your questions as they would likely have knowledge about Florida specific laws.

Good luck.

EDIT: I did the leg work for you. It looks like the link below is the largest gun forum for Florida.
    http://www.floridaconcealedcarry.com/Forum/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't think that is the answer to my question? I really need help on this. Please tell me

Cryptic is right.
    Start a thread with all the info required.
    This is a picture thread.
    If you have issue with using the forum PM me and I will help if possible.
    If you are trolling/jacking around, stop please.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    For one, you're posting questions in a picture thread.
    Two, your question was cryptic at best.

What do you mean by "short guns with license"? An SBR (short barreled rifle) or an SBS (short barreled shotgun)? Both of those require a Tax Stamp and either Trust or a local law enforcement approval (which is kind of like a license).
    Do you mean a pistol? Most states don't require any kind of license for you to keep a pistol in your home for protection.

Third, it doesn't look like you're even in Indiana. If you're in Florida I am sure there is a Florida gun forum that could better answer your questions as they would likely have knowledge about Florida specific laws.

Good luck.

EDIT: I did the leg work for you. It looks like the link below is the largest gun forum for Florida.
    Florida Concealed Carry Forums

I saw the current state as "SC" which I assumed as South Carolina, so how this forum can give specifics... I have no clue.

Top Bottom