• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    New red dot on my Browning Buckmark...love the way it shoots.

IMG_0494_zpsk1wvqdtc.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Normally I'm a revolver guy but this Encore has been a lot of fun too..... She is wearing her 12 inch 45 Long Colt/410 Gauge barrel here...

encore1879hdrfil.jpg

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    Last edited:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Not upset at all . If someone is ignorant to what something is, then they should educate themselves about it.

I didn't see it as ignorant at all. He'd never seen them, said they resembled or reminded him of Hi-Points (in appearance).

I happen to agree, I've never seen them either, and while the pic was loading I had turned away and when I first turned back the first thing I thought was Hi-Point as well until I looked at the markings and text. Never knew about thenm, never seen them, never had any reason to know anything about them.

I will say though, they almost manage to be uglier than the P7... Almost...

:stickpoke:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not upset at all . If someone is ignorant to what something is, then they should educate themselves about it.
    Na I got better things to do. Ignorant is a strong word for what I said since I wasn't making any kind of uneducated statement about the guns or function. I simply said what they resembled.not meaning it in a bad way at all. Maybe that's what hi-point based their design off of? Never know. But if that's what you like then more power to you I'm sure you probably paid a **** load for them and are proud. So congratulations!

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    This is a picture thread. People seem to be assuming I care that they were referenced to look like a high point. I don't care what someone else has for taste in a firearm, only what I like. The educate yourself and ignorant comments were about haveing never seen one , hence no knowledge of a P9s. It that instance it perfectly fits. Example : " ignorance of the law is no excuse". So again I was not offended by reference to a high point or almost as ugly as a P7. Not having knowledge of something is what it is, and if that fact offended a couple people, then maybe they should simply understand it is what it is and called what it is. Maybe when assuming someone else has thin skin , check the depth of yours. I simply wanted to share pictures of very innovative and historic handguns nothing else.

Top Bottom