• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    You know, I was sitting here researching many different possible concealment guns and I looked at some options:

Para Warthog (10 of .45 is nice I must say)
    Springfield EMP 9mm
    1911s
    Baby Glocks
    Revolvers
    Compact berettas
    EtC

And as I was thinking this, I said to myself... Damn, it's great to be an American and have all these choices, isn't it? :draw::patriot: I mean, where else can you buy about any gun to fit your size and shape for concealment carry... legally, that is?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    You know, I was sitting here researching many different possible concealment guns and I looked at some options:

Para Warthog (10 of .45 is nice I must say)
    Springfield EMP 9mm
    1911s
    Baby Glocks
    Revolvers
    Compact berettas
    EtC

And as I was thinking this, I said to myself... Damn, it's great to be an American and have all these choices, isn't it? :draw::patriot: I mean, where else can you buy about any gun to fit your size and shape for concealment carry... legally, that is?

and not only buy it, but can carry it. i love Indiana's gun laws!:patriot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think you should seriously look at the EMP.

This is ChrisK's EMP. He's VERY happy with it. Only reason I sold it is because I'm just not a fan of single-action 1911-style pistols. Go figure.

Picture032.jpg

-J-

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Except for the fact that you can't transport a handgun unloaded and locked in the trunk without a license, Indiana's are better than many.

andyrping

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Greensburg, Pennsylvania
    Except for the fact that you can't transport a handgun unloaded and locked in the trunk without a license, Indiana's are better than many.
    In New York you pretty much can't even breath on one without a license. Ridiculous. Have to have each registered too and each handgun is to be listed on the permit. My dad's permit got filled up and he had to get finger printed and some other hoopla to get a new one. Strictly CC only, unless hunting, as well. And that is in the "good part" of New York State(upstate-very rural in many places) god knows what they make you do in the nut-hole city.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I can't get past the fact that they fire out of battery and are striker-fired... So, probably no glock unless in 9mm

Top Bottom