• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana
    You must have landowner permissio to hunt. If you can find the owner and get permission . i would be cautiouse because of other that use the area walking dogs, bike riding and such

All that stuff happens during daylight hours so how would I be disturbing them?:dunno:

just kidding of course:):

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    You can not (legally) fire a gun within Noblesville city limits. Westfield is a township I believe, so I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what constitutes Noblesville's city limits, whether it includes all of Noblesville or not. I assume anything South of SR32 would be illegal to shoot, so 116th St. is probably not a legal hunting area. Not sure about Fishers, but due to the population, I'd say no way.

There are slices of area between cities that are good to go. Westfield is a city now and no shooting in city limits.

nathan27bryans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Wilber wright is way too over hunted. Don't waste your time. Brookville out east is a drive but ur best bet. Have taken several deer from there.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Is there a map of these "slices"?

I can tell you a couple roads that are still county areas but most are private property so you'll have to speak with landowners. 156th st between Gray and Hazel Dell on the north side of the road is one area. East side of Moontown road at 191st st is another. In between Cicero and Noblesville/Westfield as well.

Top Bottom