• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I live in Westfield and would like to have directions and the cost. Is it free to the public - ranges in Pennsylvania where I lived were - but not sure in IN. Is their a membership fee, range fees, limitations on weapons, targets provided?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I live in Westfield and would like to have directions and the cost. Is it free to the public - ranges in Pennsylvania where I lived were - but not sure in IN. Is their a membership fee, range fees, limitations on weapons, targets provided?

It's a private range, but membership is open to anyone. Check out the website at Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome! for full details.

rcuhljr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Carmel
    It's a private range, but membership is open to anyone. Check out the website at Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome! for full details.

That's a pretty hefty website redesign they got there. It's most likely the range I'll get my membership at once the weather warms up again. Although the new version of the site doesn't list an archery range which was on the previous version of the site.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There is no archery range there anymore. I know there are plans to redevelop portions of the property for that at some time in the unspecified future.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    My good friend Frank has been a member there for over 10 years and I have been there a couple of times with him and I think the place is awesome. If it wasn't a 1-1 1/2 hour drive I would join in a heartbeat.

samariojeep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Fishers
    where can I get the membership application, I live pretty close in Fishers. I went there yesterday the 31st for the INGO AR show and tell and the gates were closed. Are they open during the winter?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    where can I get the membership application, I live pretty close in Fishers. I went there yesterday the 31st for the INGO AR show and tell and the gates were closed. Are they open during the winter?

That was at Marion County Fish and Game

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you'd like to join just pop in to the monthly meeting this coming Wednesday at 6:30PM. Introduce yourself and get to know the folks.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

The gates were closed because the AR show was at Marion County Fish and Game, on the other side of town. :D

If you want an application, just show up to a meeting. The next one is this Wednesday. You have to attend three meetings before you can join, so having an application ahead of time doesn't really help you. Oh, and HCFG is open year-round. Members are given the lock combination and can open the gates whenever they want (range is closed at night).

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

As mentioned above, check out the website Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome! There is a membership application on there. Also as mentioned, you will need to attend 3 meetings though before you can join.

Top Bottom