Hamilton County-ers, what's your shop of choice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • defender14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Fishers
    I am rather new to the world of firearms but I had a great experience with IndyGunSafety, Randy spent over an hour with me and my wife answering all of our questions for our first handgun purchase. We walked out with a great deal.

I also have been to Bradis, my father in law lives about 5 minutes away from them so when over in that area of town I find an excuse to stop in :)

jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    I drive to Kokomo and go to Bullseye on 31. I hate Gander Mountain! They are never staffed properly and sooooooo over priced.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    You might poke your head in at Crack Shot Guns in Anderson, on 53rd st. Not a bad little store, usually has a pretty good selection. Prices could be better, but what can i say, it is a brick and mortar store. They are always higher than FTF.
    they are usually higher than gander mountain

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Pickings are pretty slim around here

Innate only beem to target guns in Sheridan but he was very helpful to me and took plenty of time to talk to me

Bought some parts to finish out an AR

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Even though I live in Hamilton county, I frequent PSS and Bradis. I've been to both quite a few times. I have been to Beech Grove firearms, but haven't bought anything from them....yet. I'm looking forward to their range being open too.

I don't mind driving little to get the right combination of product, service, price, and value.

Top Bottom