• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I seen this on the news yesterday. The whole time I kept thinking two things. "Basic"/Section 8 with John Travolta crossed with Zeva from "NCIS"....

I say good for them. They did what no Country can "legally" do. Now go get Osama!!!!

ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    The U.S. executive order on assinations should be eliminated. I am not saying that this should be done all the time. However, it should be used as an option or a tool to defend our interest.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    LOL I guess I should have wrote that in purple? :)

The did put them on the list, but I don't think they have a single chance of catching them. They are home, safe, wherever they came from. I'm holding my tongue on what I think, for the moment.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Ahhh...
    Holding your tongue are you trying to make new friends, or avoid being called a monster?!

I think Interpol is so incompetent they could not catch the common cold.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Any western government that does not stand with Israel on this deserves whatever they get in terms of terrorism. Britain has a very bad problem with terrorist groups on their own island and they find it upsetting that fake british passports may have been used to help eliminate a known terrorist scumbag who was on a weapons buying trip?!
    They need to get their head out of their a** and give Israel a pat on the back.
    I also love how the liberal press tries to make this Hamas militant out as some kind of victim. He was a terrorist and deserved worse than the death he got.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    There are rumors that the UK had alleged advanced knowledge that allegedly Israel was going to use British passports in a false flag op. One UK newspaper is reporting that and the UK .gov is denying it. I am not saying that it is true, just that, politically, it is a mess in the UK right now.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    politically, it is a mess in the UK right now.

As it relates to harboring terrorists within their country and providing them legal protections, this is so much more than true. They're a mess in other ways too, and should serve as a warning to certain factions here in these United States.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    The Israelis are absolute pro's. They have had a long time to sort out the priorities of their culture.

And as far as the Dubai chief of police goes, "F" em if he can't take a joke.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Update:

BBC News - Australia summons Israeli envoy over Dubai killing

The police say they have identified 15 more suspects - using British, French, Irish and Australian documents - taking the total to 26.
    This went from a small, quiet operation to a very large scale operation. American credit cards from an American bank out West some where, travels to and from several countries, reconnaissance in-country ahead of time, foreign phone cards and calls to Austria (IIRC) to a "command center"... If this is all true, they had this operation planned for quite a while.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Update:

BBC News - Australia summons Israeli envoy over Dubai killing

This went from a small, quiet operation to a very large scale operation. American credit cards from an American bank out West some where, travels to and from several countries, reconnaissance in-country ahead of time, foreign phone cards and calls to Austria (IIRC) to a "command center"... If this is all true, they had this operation planned for quite a while.

What you thought an operation like this was just decreed then thrown together... :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Here is an update on this. No one has yet publicly released the "proof" that Israel was behind this. And diplomatically, the expelling of a minor diplomat is nothing.

The UK is to expel an Israeli diplomat over 12 forged British passports used in the killing of Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai in January.
    David Miliband said there were "compelling reasons" to believe Israel was responsible for the forgeries.

The foreign secretary said the misuse of British passports was "intolerable".

Israel's ambassador to London, Ron Prosor, said he was "disappointed", but Israel confirmed there would be no tit-for-tat diplomatic expulsion.
    BBC News - Britain expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai passport row

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99