• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I did see Munich and that's the first thing I thought of. Kinda blew my mind though that they needed 11 people to take out one guy. Sounds like they were prepped for a lot more than what was needed.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Gotta admire the Israeli way. This is how Saddam should have been taken out.

I wish the US would have taken this approach with our current wars, rather than kicking in the front door and having to stay for years. (But staying was part of the un-official plan, right?)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :yesway::yesway::yesway:

I wish the US would have taken this approach with our current wars, rather than kicking in the front door and having to stay for years. (But staying was part of the un-official plan, right?)
    :yesway::yesway::yesway:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    IsraelRulz.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Senator Church finished off our ability to legally do those sorts of things in the 70s, and you are right it would be a lot easier and cheaper in the long run.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Mossad has been accused of several car bombings and killings of HAMAS and Hezbollah in the last couple years. Egypt, UAE, and Saudi Arabia don't like Israel coming in and killing these guys in their country but they are smart enough to not protest to much as Israel really does not care. I think that Israel handles business like it needs to be....kill or be killed.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

Killing Saddam in this manner would not have changed the life of Iraqis. The ba'ath party would have maintained the same course with or without Saddam. Iraqi's would not be experiencing the freedoms that they now have.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Killing Saddam in this manner would not have changed the life of Iraqis. The ba'ath party would have maintained the same course with or without Saddam. Iraqi's would not be experiencing the freedoms that they now have.

Well of course there's more to the plan then just killing Saddam! Duh! Maybe they do it "Project Valkrie" style.

Point being there were better options for the US to take, rather than invade a country and stay for years. (They knew it would take years, even though they told us it wouldn't.)

This is one of my favorite video's of all time:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY&feature=related"]YouTube - Cheney in 1994 on Iraq[/ame]

Sorry to Hijack the thread. Back to the story... Israeli's do it right! Very surgical.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    He was smothered to death

Sounds like an inside job by the maid. Or another job well done....by
    INGO-OSSAD. Better than the CIA. Imagine what they wil do to Iran BEFORE the launch. Talk about "Stone Age" !! Pat

Top Bottom