• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So Israel warns a hospital to evacuate, tells them they will bomb it, gives them a time frame of a few hours...

And a "Hamas rocket" malfunctions and blows up the exact hospital Israel was telling to evacuate. I guess Israelis are psychic?

I'd recommend turning off the TV. For the record, I couldn't care less if Israel nuked the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, but what I do care about is propaganda and lies. I don't like being told lies and fed propaganda from someone who's supposed to be our ally.
    All of the videos are fake? Including the ones taking by Al Jazeera?

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So Israel warns a hospital to evacuate, tells them they will bomb it, gives them a time frame of a few hours...

And a "Hamas rocket" malfunctions and blows up the exact hospital Israel was telling to evacuate. I guess Israelis are psychic?

I'd recommend turning off the TV. For the record, I couldn't care less if Israel nuked the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, but what I do care about is propaganda and lies. I don't like being told lies and fed propaganda from someone who's supposed to be our ally.

You really can't believe anything but either side could be telling the truth. What if Israel warned them, hamas got wind of it and preemptively bombed it before the window of time was up to garner support.

Really I think treating any report with suspicion is prudent. I would agree its probably best for your mental health to tune out entirely but its important to know what's going on in the world.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I haven't seen anything indicating Israel warned the hospital. Can you site a source?

Propaganda can come from many sources. Try to relax a bit and just take all such reports with a grain of salt. We all know pretty much all of not all news agencies skew stories a bit. And we all know all governments exaggerate and flat out lie as they live on plausible deniability.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It’s a war zone fighting an enemy that doesn’t play by the rules. Doesn’t matter to me if Israel plays by the rules or not.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I haven't seen anything indicating Israel warned the hospital. Can you site a source?

Propaganda can come from many sources. Try to relax a bit and just take all such reports with a grain of salt. We all know pretty much all of not all news agencies skew stories a bit. And we all know all governments exaggerate and flat out lie as they live on plausible deniability.

I did some further digging and it's a matter of stories getting crossed.

Hospitals were evacuated due to Israeli strikes and warnings, but another hospital apparently did have a rocket fly low and hit it.

I feel like there is some degree of intentional fog inflating the story of the hospital with the rocket while ignoring the others.

Very similar names too.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    All of the videos are fake? Including the ones taking by Al Jazeera?

A note on videos, I've seen a boatload on twitter that are from entirely different conflicts in the same region cut together with current footage. You really can't trust much.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I have been following this thread and the news closely. A few things:
    1. Israel was attacked and has a right to respond.
    2. I don’t like everything Israel does.
    3. I am still on Israel’s side
    4.I don’t want all of Gaza to be killed, but I would point out that the “good guys”, us, won WW2 by purposefully killing civilians. fire bombing Hamburg, Tokyo and several others. Not excusing it, but simple,y pointing out that we won the last war we won, by waging total war against our enemies and those that supported them.
    5. This won’t turn out that way. Israel will eventually be pressured into a ceasefire and we will get to do this all again in 5-10 years. we have forgotten how to win wars. With an enemy who wants your total destruction, you have to completely subjugate them, not negotiate.

6. Also, I don’t want any US forces to be involved. I am tired of us being in wars we won’t win

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Not saying which side actually hit it. I will be honest I am not really sure. I have not seen any of the videos,but Israel did order it evacuated.

Also. Every source I showed is propaganda central. At this point I do not trust much of anything.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The UN and the hospitals meed to take up the issue with Hamas. In the meantime, they need to pick up and roll south.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics