• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have to do some stuff in town. If there's going to be an implosion lets get it over and done with. If not, press on and please stay between the ditches.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Knock off the aggrieved status. Its not a good look.

Look, while most people here dislike your opinions, and I'm sure a few people dislike you. But I'm sure very few actually HATE you. Especially enough to wish ill on your family. That is not what a decent human being does.

In my humble opinion, its attitudes like that that gets us into hot wars like this. And also gang wars, bar fights that devolve into gunfights, etc.

Some of us will even be praying for your family, regardless of what we think of your opinions here.

So knock off the attitude. Assuming the worst possible scenario is one reason you are not well received.
    If my family was under attack I would get on a message board and start sh*t-posting. That's the only way to help them.
    (add Purple for the impaired)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had to turn it off FNC. Cavuto kept fighting with everyone suggesting Biden’s weakness had anything to do with it. Then Griff came on and started blaming the removal of McArthy for an inability to respond by the US.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just when this thread seemed to get back on track, it begins to drift. . . again.

escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I had to turn it off FNC. Cavuto kept fighting with everyone suggesting Biden’s weakness had anything to do with it. Then Griff came on and started blaming the removal of McArthy for an inability to respond by the US.
    What the... yeah not having a Speaker is why a group who has the destruction of Israel in their charter decided to start chuckin rockets.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    So with that, If I had family in Israel, I would have left on a flight this morning.
    Why aren't you on a International flight right now to Israel?

When the text messages started rolling in, I tried…but every seat I found was booked by the time I could get my credit card info entered.

After a couple hours of trying, I realized there a probably a lot of people who need to get to Israel more urgently than me.

Honestly, I am not sure how much real help I could provide…the Israelis are amazingly organized and well-prepared to respond to this kind of thing, as unpleasant as that truth is…they’ve dealt with this sort of thing before.

I really feel helpless over here, but I know my sister and her husband are strong and capable, and her community is full of people like them, so that gives me some hope.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Well, that's kinda their thing... Biden bashing. Can't fault them for that.
    Besides, with Trump's pension for going against the Washington norms, you can't in all honesty say it would have kicked off like this with Orange Man Bad in power. He's a big Israel supporter.
    No way in hell. They wouldn't dare.
    Trump would send in the planes, drones and missiles... weather Netanyahu asked for help or not.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, that's kinda their thing... Biden bashing. Can't fault them for that.
    Besides, with Trump's pension for going against the Washington norms, you can't in all honesty say it would have kicked off like this with Orange Man Bad in power. He's a big Israel supporter.
    No way in hell. They wouldn't dare.
    Trump would send in the planes, drones and missiles... weather Netanyahu asked for help or not.
    No, cavuto was supporting Biden against Repub attacks.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When the text messages started rolling in, I tried…but every seat I found was booked by the time I could get my credit card info entered.

After a couple hours of trying, I realized there a probably a lot of people who need to get to Israel more urgently than me.

Honestly, I am not sure how much real help I could provide…the Israelis are amazingly organized and well-prepared to respond to this kind of thing, as unpleasant as that truth is…they’ve dealt with this sort of thing before.

I really feel helpless over here, but I know my sister and her husband are strong and capable, and her community is full of people like them, so that gives me some hope.
    I'll say this. I can understand your passion and I truly do hope that your family members remain safe. I think we all do. I'm not going to get any deeper into the discussion then that.

Top Bottom