• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Up to 2 million Palestinians will be able to apply for asylum in Spain by accusing the Government of Israel of « genocide

Spain accused Israel of Genocide and this is what they are in for now.
    Along with any nation that does the same.
    I find it hilarious because spain is now trying to pull back that statement and say something else because they don't want Palestinians there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

giphy.webp

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Up to 2 million Palestinians will be able to apply for asylum in Spain by accusing the Government of Israel of « genocide

Spain accused Israel of Genocide and this is what they are in for now.
    Along with any nation that does the same.
    I find it hilarious because spain is now trying to pull back that statement and say something else because they don't want Palestinians there.
    And they'll learn the same lesson that Israel's neighbors have learned and why nobody will help them today; Every time they are welcomed into a country, they cause trouble on a scale so big that gov'ts kick them out.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    And they'll learn the same lesson that Israel's neighbors have learned and why nobody will help them today; Every time they are welcomed into a country, they cause trouble on a scale so big that gov'ts kick them out.
    Just for clarification, we’re talking Israelis or Palestinians here? I’ve heard similar arguments against both.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just for clarification, we’re talking Israelis or Palestinians here? I’ve heard similar arguments against both.
    Seriously? Palestinians have been offered refuge in surrounding countries. Each time they misbehave.

Now please show YOUR work that would indicate that Israeli immigrants are harmful to the places they are allowed to immigrate to. Because your question doesnt pass the sniff test.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    Seriously? Palestinians have been offered refuge in surrounding countries. Each time they misbehave.

Now please show YOUR work that would indicate that Israeli immigrants are harmful to the places they are allowed to immigrate to. Because your question doesnt pass the sniff test.

Come again? I simply asked for clarification of whom you were referring to. I’ve heard folks argue against both groups and wasn’t sure which you meant. I offered no personal opinion for you to “sniff,” and have no “work” to show for a simple request to better understand.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Come again? I simply asked for clarification of whom you were referring to. I’ve heard folks argue against both groups and wasn’t sure which you meant. I offered no personal opinion for you to “sniff,” and have no “work” to show for a simple request to better understand.
    Sorry, that came across as one of those "the Jews are just as bad" folks. My bad.

Top Bottom