• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    She wouldn't last a week there because she is a woman who is educated, and has or had a position of power. They would kill her for many reasons, and those two are for certain.

There are moderate Muslims many here in the US, and true believers aka those who believe exactly what the Koran says like Iran, and all of its terrorist groups like ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, etc, etc....

Any expression of Islam that does not submit to Sharia Law is based only on a cultural identification with Islam.

Islam’s objective, and how it devalues human life, is why terroristic behavior comes naturally to this movement. I say movement because it isn't a religion IMO.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    United Talent Agency. She needs to find a new agent.

Variety needs to learn to Journalism. I clicked on 3 stories they cross referenced mentioning UTA. Not a ONE of the stories listed who they are and what they do. They just assume that every last reader knows what that is. They assume the reader knows what a UTA is just like they know what a Kleenex is. :rolleyes:

I had to Google it to find out because Variety was useless. (duh)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    United Talent Agency. She needs to find a new agent.

Variety needs to learn to Journalism. I clicked on 3 stories they cross referenced mentioning UTA. Not a ONE of the stories listed who they are and what they do. They just assume that every last reader knows what that is. They assume the reader knows what a UTA is just like they know what a Kleenex is. :rolleyes:

I had to Google it to find out because Variety was useless. (duh)
    Yeah that's what I ran into.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

How do you negotiate something like this with terrorists as radical as they're made out to be? Why wouldn't you just level them, and consider the lives lost a tall payment for what's necessary to secure Israel's continued existence?

Something tells me things either aren't the way they're presented, or Israel has a dangerous obsession with optics.

Or there's some other theories I have, but people around here would be very angry to hear them.
    Such as, Hamas being permitted to continue existing as a boogieman to justify various actions and funding, and needing to be reigned in from time to time to prevent them from becoming an existential threat.

Top Bottom