• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I got lost on the tweeter and watched the video of the little German girl being paraded in front of the brave Palestinian warriors, who took turns beating on her dead corpse. What kind of ***** asses do **** like that.
    Ask a survivor of Operation Gothic Serpent

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unless somebody ninja posts me this is post #202 and I don't think it's been asked. How many billions of dollars gets spent on the "intelligence community" worldwide? Not one saw this coming?
    I imagine these bastards exist the way Al Qaeda did in the years after 9/11 - C&C by low tech or no tech means, most coms person to person

No jump in elint to evaluate, probably could only have been picked up by humint

It will not surprise me if we learn later that one
    foreshadowing of the attack would be that they killed a lot of their own just before, because they were suspected of being spies

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Has anyone seen more information about the Music concert for Peace? Since it appears to have been drawing a lot of Europeans, I assume it would have been anti Israel and pro Palestinian.
    Well, at $6.2 BILLION for two Americans, it isn't hard to see why they might not want to acquire some more

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.PNG

Terrorist regime in Ukraine? Huh. Wonder what this guy's INGO username is.

Maybe Israel should just give the Palestinians the Donbas for peace.

:):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Gee if only those civilians had the means to defend themselves, after the military proved they can't be everywhere at once.

The surprise achieved is pretty remarkable. Videos out there of dead Israelis next to their bunks, or wearing plate carriers over skivvies because they literally got caught in bed. Hamas also hasn't been shy about showing off suicide drones, FPV drone drops with mortars, and other stuff they've clearly picked up from Ukraine.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Gee if only those civilians had the means to defend themselves, after the military proved they can't be everywhere at once.

The surprise achieved is pretty remarkable. Videos out there of dead Israelis next to their bunks, or wearing plate carriers over skivvies because they literally got caught in bed. Hamas also hasn't been shy about showing off suicide drones, FPV drone drops with mortars, and other stuff they've clearly picked up from Ukraine.
    7-10 days ago Bibi told Israelis to arm themselves. It looks like many didn't listen.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

expert.jpg

Top Bottom