• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Yep... this is the first strike of the match... The US will find a reason to enter the region soon enough. Not much we can do about it, but watch the propaganda begin to dribble in. Then Fox and the Republicans will begin calling Obama a weak leader for not showing force, which will prompt him to sound the war drum.

I expect troops on the ground by July....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Yep... this is the first strike of the match... The US will find a reason to enter the region soon enough. Not much we can do about it, but watch the propaganda begin to dribble in. Then Fox and the Republicans will begin calling Obama a weak leader for not showing force, which will prompt him to sound the war drum.

Obama will never allow that. He made it clear he does not care about Israel....the left hates Israel.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hopefully we won't be drawn in to another one of Israel's lil wars. If there was ever a welfare state, look no further.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace

Jesus H. Christ, Fox News this and Fox News that, do you guys EVER turn the record over? Is there SOMETHING you guys hope to accomplish by constantly bringing up Fox News, or is it just to look like you're part of some "in" crowd?:rolleyes:

One time.... just one time I'd like you people to say something about NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc... One knows EXACTLY what slant Fox News promotes, it's no secret to anyone with a brain. So why the incessant need to feel it must be brought up? They make no attempt to hide it and curiously, why the deafening silence on all the others who claim totally "unbiased" news reporting?:dunno:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Jesus H. Christ, Fox News this and Fox News that, do you guys EVER turn the record over? Is there SOMETHING you guys hope to accomplish by constantly bringing up Fox News, or is it just to look like you're part of some "in" crowd?:rolleyes:

One time.... just one time I'd like you people to say something about NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc... One knows EXACTLY what slant Fox News promotes, it's no secret to anyone with a brain. So why the incessant need to feel it must be brought up? They make no attempt to hide it and curiously, why the deafening silence on all the others who claim totally "unbiased" news reporting?:dunno:

Mmmmm-kay feel better after that rant do we?

Moving on :rolleyes:

Israel has defeated every single advasery since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so until the end, for those who are nay Sayers that's cool, I've got 4000 yeas of full filled profetic documentation proving the past as so and giving a pretty good glimps on the future. Its yet to be wrong and fairly specific on events happening right now.

Our Potus will be as laissez faire as possible on this situation, he will offer support at some point, but I see nothing further unless we can make a profit or political gain from it.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    US wont go in. obama has a proven record of dissing Israel. in four years hes not once visited the jewish state nor met with netanyahu, but had no problems vising all the nations of islam.
    israel has rattled the sabre at the US for the last 6 months, warning them that theyll do as they please. they were waiting for election results before committing. now they know theyre alone.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    So we all know that Obama has a strong disliking for Israel. What happens if Obama tries to talk Israel down from fighting Hamas, or even for a crazy chance backs Hamas? We all know Obama is a man of Islam, its hard denying it. Most of us, if not all, on here agree we should be behind Israel until the end, but what if our "chosen" leader decides not to?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Israel has defeated every single advasery since the beginning of time, and will continue to do so until the end, for those who are nay Sayers that's cool, I've got 4000 yeas of full filled profetic documentation proving the past as so and giving a pretty good glimps on the future. Its yet to be wrong and fairly specific on events happening right now.

Not that I totally disagree, but what happened with the Romans? And why did we have to create a new Israeli state after WW2? I admit to not knowing, so I'm really asking. There is only one thing for sure in my mind, and that is that the "chosen people" have suffered greatly.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Wouldn't it be ironic if one of the missiles aimed at Jerusalem hit the Temple Mount and blew-up the Dome of the Rock and the Mosque located there.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    In my opinion, we need to totally withdraw all troops and interests from the Middle East. We have the resources to be self-sufficient. We just need the courage to use them. If we were not the world police, we would not need to worry about crises like these, unless they directly threatened our security (which they probably wouldn't). All we would do is pray for peace for the parties involved.

Top Bottom