• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I suppose everybody is going to acquiesce to the "postponement" of Halloween too. This is so freaking ridiculous.

You better check with LE. You don't want to do something perfectly legal but not approved by the police. Don't want the little ones getting guns put in their faces.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You all better go and come to Kirk's house. I have a pile of Snicker bars piled high by the sofa table next to the front door.

I have not had a single one. Self . . . control . . . failing.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    We were going to go to the Greenwood mall with the girls because of the rain and now that's postponed too. I wasn't pleased to have that as the "best" idea, but it beat buying waders for the girls, dressing them as duck hunters and everyone being miserable anyway.

I just heard Cumberland has postponed, too. Looks like my area will be quiet tonight.

I don't mind the delay. We've been so busy this week the pumpkins aren't even carved. I just got granted some time.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    so if we get more than 2" of snow this December do we postpone Christmas? Its all for the kids ya know. To keep them SAFE

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Of course the government can control Halloween. It's a liberal holiday, after all. People show up at my door unannounced with their hands out wanting something for free. Oh, and they never are who they pretend to be. It sounds like a Democrat's wildest dream to me.

But, if I'm around tomorrow I'll acquiesce and hand out whatever candy is left if I don't eat it all first waiting until tomorrow to arrive.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Wussies. When I was a kid, we had to crawl out of the bomb shelter into the darkness and dodge nazi bombs to get our Halloween candy.

And they crawled up hill both ways for five miles in a foot of show and for my Dad's favorite line and I was thankful for it.

No matter how the story went it always ended with and I was thankful for it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Light mist of rain. Moderate munchkin traffic. Giving out 2 Snickers a kid.

Is everyone's daughter a Princess of some sort tonight? Geez.

Ok, bring your kids over now getting harder to resist. Off to cook dinner.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Looking out the window in Fishers... it was the right call.

No, couldn't have been. The government and weather radars cannot be allowed to control everything! I'm sure there are a great deal of people out there and they will report in when they get back.

We didn't have Doppler radar to prevent us from getting trapped in storms.

Top Bottom