• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Zombie Apocolypse

Think of it as Bug Out training for when the SHTF. You never know what the weather will be when you are forced to leave your house but if you go out tonight you will know what to expect from your little gremlins if you have to leave your home with them on a dark, wet night and go begging for food.

Bonus Training, you can have them watch out for zombies.

Double Bonus, people will be handing out candy by the handful since the Trick or Treat crowd will be pretty sparse as many parents assume their children will melt in the rain.

The only caution would be if you are a witch you may want to stay in so you don't melt.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Wait! wait! Can the gumm'int do that? My daughter was born on Halloween. She's 27 today and what she wants to do is hand out candy to kids in costume. Is her birthday cancelled?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I got an email "for immediate news release" from the IDHS & MCDPS yesterday evening saying that trick or treat for tonight was canceled till Friday. I think its funny how we have govt controlling holloween now.

i bet if you took your kids out around town in the car you'd find lots of people who didn't know it was cancelled so they'd be generous with the candy :)

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    You can go tonight if you want but don't expect to find many houses handing out candy. It seems that most of the "tri state area" has "officially" postponed it till Friday.

I know we will not be answering the door tonight. Well, alright, "I" will not be answering the door because the wife works tonight and I don't feel like putting up with 2 nights of that crap.....Bahhhhh Humbug!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm gonna go out and drive around in an old beat up van I just got a great deal on. It already says "free candy" on the side. Has shag carpet in the back with a mattress. The old lady I bought it off of said her son Had to go away for a while and wouldn't be needing it. It was a steal. One of the tail lights was busted but I found a roll of duct tape inside the van and fixed it.

but seriously
    watch out for the sickos and teach your kids to not go inside houses or cars.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I'm gonna go out and drive around in an old beat up van I just got a great deal on. It already says "free candy" on the side. Has shag carpet in the back with a mattress. The old lady I bought it off of said her son Had to go away for a while and wouldn't be needing it. It was a steal

:wrongdoor:

EDIT: IBTE

Last edited:

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Right after we moved to the town we live in now I had a big silver bowl full of candy. The light on the porch was on but no one came. I realized that cause of the trees in the yard they couldn't see the light. So I put the leash on the dog and walked downtown with my dog and bowl of candy. I only thought of it when I got home how creepy I must have appeared. Someone no one knows, with a puppy and a bowl of candy walking around town.

Jason

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Right after we moved to the town we live in now I had a big silver bowl full of candy. The light on the porch was on but no one came. I realized that cause of the trees in the yard they couldn't see the light. So I put the leash on the dog and walked downtown with my dog and bowl of candy. I only thought of it when I got home how creepy I must have appeared. Someone no one knows, with a puppy and a bowl of candy walking around town.

Jason

Plus it's Paragon... Aren't most of y'all creepy down there? hehe

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Wussies. When I was a kid, we had to crawl out of the bomb shelter into the darkness and dodge nazi bombs to get our Halloween candy.

Top Bottom