• ...and so much more!
  • edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The thing that disgusts me the most from these morbid obesity cases are the family and friends who keep feeding these people KNOWING they're killing them.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Rambone, I think you need to get another hobby...

Yeah, it's disgusting. I can't claim to be the most neat and organized person in the world, but a lot of things I've seen, like that in the OP (it's not that unusual) working as an EMT, constantly reminds me to take care of my body and hygeine, and to maintain a reasonable level of sanitation in the home.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Wait, the police went in the house. WITHOUT a warrant. Then they CUT a hole in the wall!!! Why aren't you MAD about this rambone! Where are the "police state" tags? How about the "big brother" tags? How dare the police?!

On a side note this happens alot more than many know. This happened in EC a couple of years ago. The maggots were keeping the man alive because they were keeping the wounds clean. It's not like he walked to the bathroom either for 2 years...................................................... Work in the medical field, you see alot.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wait, the police went in the house. WITHOUT a warrant. Then they CUT a hole in the wall!!! Why aren't you MAD about this rambone! Where are the "police state" tags? How about the "big brother" tags? How dare the police?!

I assume his roommates invited them in after they dialed 911.

There's plenty to be mad about the trends in modern laws and law enforcement. This doesn't seem to be one of those cases. Sorry you are tired of hearing about it.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    So another interesting thing to think about would be how they had money to live. This man most likely didn't have a job so where did the money to feed him come from?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    fat-bastard-11756.jpg

Top Bottom