• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I live in one of those stupid editions and about once a week anyway, some inconsiderate ****er lets their dog dump in my yard. I'd like to take a big dump in their yard to see how they like it.:):

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Wow, thank god for that ending. As a dog lover, i was starting to get sad. Glad it was only water!

Our neighbor use to have a good dog but he was a bad owner. Would poo all over the fenced in back yard. Would dig under the fence to get in. The dog was sick with worms and the owner would not take him to the vet or care he was dumping worms all over our yard. Keep in mind I this is a story from my childhood, I was in middle school or so. I decided to fill his gutters with his own dogs crap he left in the family yard. It didn't rain for like 2 weeks and he couldn't figure out why it always smelt crap in an oven when it was noon and he was drunk in the garage working on junk cars.....

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I might walk over and knock on the neighbors door... bag of poop in hand. When he answers, tell him his dog forgot something at my house - then upend the bag on his porch.

Getting older means it's almost expected that one is cantankerous.

emsdial911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Lapel
    Buy some rubber gloves, catch the dog next time it happens and spread the s**t in his fur and send him on his way to his woners.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    get an electric pressure washer the got good range just in this weather be sure not to leave the hose on and drain the hose so i doesnt get blocked by the left over water that stays in the hose. or set out a some food with some laxative and hope it doesnt come back to your yard when it kicks in.

anewrnn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Crown Point
    Ive had good luck with a pellet gun

I think killing it was a little extreme, but understandable I guess. Might I suggest borrowing a high powered pellet gun if you don't have one? That usually deters them enough but thats from my experience. Unfortunately I have zapped animals/dogs for less in my younger day. Thats a bunch of sh** that people let their dogs run wild.(literally)

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    I think killing it was a little extreme, but understandable I guess. Might I suggest borrowing a high powered pellet gun if you don't have one? That usually deters them enough but thats from my experience. Unfortunately I have zapped animals/dogs for less in my younger day. Thats a bunch of sh** that people let their dogs run wild.(literally)

i dont think he used his real gun on the dog. noticed he said too bad his gun doent hold more water.

unless im not catching something

Last edited:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Lol I read the top part and was kind of like "Well that's hardcore", and then went back and read the bottom after reading the responses.:rofl:

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I, too, was glad to read the 'rest of the story' as Paul Harvey used to say. Glad the dog wasn't hurt. I live near an elementary school and I can't believe the number of people who "walk" their dogs in the schoolyard. The same yard where the kids play games. Yikes! Some folks are very good about cleaning up after their dogs, others; not so good. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just trying to add to it.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've never understood people that let their dogs out to go take a dump on their neighbors yard and more so when the owners are at the end of the leash allowing the dogs to dump in a neighbors yard.
    We had a guy stop to let his dog go in our yard, when I told him I didn't want his dog relieving himself in my yard he looked at me and said "I won't let him do anything" I asked him what was he going to do stick his thumb up the dogs a** to stop him. The guy called me a jerk, I told him your out walking your dog letting him crap in neighbors yards, but I'm the jerk. He took his dog and left. Should have taken my Bulls down to his yard and let them take a dump in his yard.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

If you don't want to kill them, I wouldn't suggest a high powered pellet gun. A low powered one maybe but I'd rather use a paintball marker. The newer high powered ones are more than capable of killing a large dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVX0y2Pcj_s
    YouTube - Hog Vs Pellet 2

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I might walk over and knock on the neighbors door... bag of poop in hand. When he answers, tell him his dog forgot something at my house - then upend the bag on his porch.

Getting older means it's almost expected that one is cantankerous.

I've done the same thing, but with cigarette butts. I'm only 28, though. I have a lot of cantankerous in me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom