• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I have small kids, and as pi++ed as i might have been, what you did was show them it is OK to solve your problems with a gun. You should sit them down, and explain what you did was wrong, if not what's to stop them from grabbing one of you guns, and handling their problems like dad/grand pa/uncle, whatever did. Not cool man, not cool at all. If we teach them this kind of behavior is OK, then we only have ourselves to blame when something goes horribly wrong. Just my .02

Seriously?
    As if today's kids would listen, or respect anything.
    If these "kids" are anything like the lions share of INGOers, they would have said "F" you, I will do what I want and you cant do nuthin about it "F"er!

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I would keep that huge failure to yourself and never ever do that again. If you don't care about your own life or your own freedom, maybe think of what your family would do if you were in jail.

You had better come to terms with your temper if you plan to carry a firearm.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Seriously?
    If these "kids" are anything like the lions share of INGOers, they would have said "F" you, I will do what I want and you cant do nuthin about it "F"er!

It's hard to believe, but there are great kids out there that do listen and are doing things "right". I actually drive quite a few of them to and from school 5 days a week. As far as the "kids" in the car and the guy jumping in the road with a gun, it's to late for them most likely.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I was driving down the road the other day and this old guy is standing in the middle of the road pointing a gun at me. I swerved to avoid being shot and hitting him, but ran over three kids standing nearby. In the fog of road war, I grabbed his gun, shot him, then shot the still alive kids to end their suffering. I erased my prints, then put the gun back in the old guys hand and drove away. I feel bad about all of this. What should I do now?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I would keep that huge failure to yourself and never ever do that again. If you don't care about your own life or your own freedom, maybe think of what your family would do if you were in jail.

You had better come to terms with your temper if you plan to carry a firearm.

Well said

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I was driving down the road the other day and this old guy is standing in the middle of the road pointing a gun at me. I swerved to avoid being shot and hitting him, but ran over three kids standing nearby. In the fog of road war, I grabbed his gun, shot him, then shot the still alive kids to end their suffering. I erased my prints, then put the gun back in the old guys hand and drove away. I feel bad about all of this. What should I do now?

Delete that post. :cool:

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Seriously?

If you have such a low opinion of most of the members on this board why stick around? :dunno:

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    "Yes, your Honor, they were driving recklessly so I went and stood in the street."

With or without a gun, at what point does that make sense?

Now, let's put the shoe on the other foot. You are driving down the street and someone stands in the road with a weapon in their hand and tries to get you to stop your vehicle? What would you do?

A) Stop to see if this obviously reasonable and well adjusted individual needs directions to the nearest range.
    B) Run him over.
    C) Try to get around him, but if forced to stop and he angrily approaches your car window, engage the likely car jacker with deadly force?

Agreed, I'm not sure I'm prepared for that scenario. :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

You find this humorous?

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    There isn't a brandishing law in Indiana and they were also in the wrong so I doubt you'll get in trouble for that but WOW why did you post that on the Internet?

But there is an intimidation law, and it gets used in firearms cases just like this. Had an incident with an unruly ghetto kid once and learned about it from the cops. Btw, that intimidation charge is a felony...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, a quickie glance at speeding, racing, reckless driving and reckless driving with intent to intimidate (which is a class A Misdemeanor, and only if it causes bodily injury!!), none of them are felonies, therefore, you are not allowed to use deadly force to stop street racing.

On a side note: Wasn't there a movie called Rotor where a mechanical cop was chasing down a young couple for speeding, trying to kill them as he had faulty programming that made it a capital offense? Oh yeah!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJV3qFsaozE[/ame]

Top Bottom