• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    H&R .223 Handi Rifle in .223 with 24" heavy varmint barrel. Round count is 150. Originally came with a thumbhole stock that was completely unusable for me. I traded it for a standard monte carlo and that made the rifle much more usable. Rifle shoots 1.5" without much effort with the Federal ammo from wally world - haven't shot other ammo for groups or worked up a load for it, but it should shoot better with some work on load development.

You can not get this rifle from H&R in this configuration (heavy barrel, varminter forend, monte carlo stock). I intended on doing a "poor man's encore" with this setup, but H&R seems to be extremely short on accessory barrels and I have other projects to work on. The receiver is an SB2, so it will accept virtually every caliber barrel in the H&R lineup, including the PCR and shotgun barrels.

Also have 50 rounds of new Federal .223, 50 fired casings (all in ammo boxes), a new box of Hornady 55gr SP bullets, a new set of Lee pacesetter reloading dies, Lee case length gauge and shellholder. I'll include whatever other fired brass i have. Not really interested in including the mounted scope.

$300 for everything. FTF in Indianapolis. I can meet you at MCFG if you are a member but this is not an approved caliber for our range and you may NOT shoot it. PM me with any questions.

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

Last edited:

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Going out today to hit the local gun shops looking for a new toy for Christmas! If you are interested in letting this go with the scope let me know and if possible meet on the southside of Indy (I dont know Indy very well) if I do not find anything I would be interested!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom