• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is an example of why a person that chooses to carry a firearm must also change their whole outlook and show an extra judicious amount of self restraint.

Conflict avoidance should be #1 especially if you have a family that can get caught up in the melee. Not only did he put himself in jeopardy, physically and legally but now his wife is in deep as well.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    This is an example of why a person that chooses to carry a firearm must also change their whole outlook and show an extra judicious amount of self restraint.

Conflict avoidance should be #1 especially if you have a family that can get caught up in the melee. Not only did he put himself in jeopardy, physically and legally but now his wife is in deep as well.

No kidding. If those kids had pulled out a handgun instead of a can of whoopass he could have found himself bleeding out in the yard, watching his wife hop out with her handgun and getting shot too, with a stray round hitting his kid for the hat trick.

Don't want a bunch of ****? Don't start it. How complicated is that?

Wes225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Glad they've been charged, we can only hope they'll never be allowed to touch a firearm again, pure scum.

kushmob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    this guy is a total idiot.....he went lookin for trouble and found it....i had a guy act like this one time.....road raged on me so i pulled over bc he was driving crazy yelling out his window at me....he approached my car and i was un armed....i did however have a knofe on me and when he came up to my window i had it ready and told him to calm down and back away from my vehicle bc police officers were already called....he backed off and drove off and threw a drink at my car.......all bc i was in a right side lane of the main road in town driving and he pulled out from a parking space on the side of the road in front of me and i honked my horn at him....smh.....im glad he didnt have a gun

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was telling my wife tonight that since I started carrying I am an easier going person. I am trying extra hard not to have any altercations. Remember what they say "Walk away and live to fight another day"

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    I am genuinely at a loss for words.

People like that douche bag do not even need to be owning firearms.

I totally agree. This is a crazy world we live in today and you need to be able to walk away, especially during a road rage incident. You never know who's packing and what they will do.

I guess I don't know what he was expecting to accomplish.

sca1985

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012

Well said. It is never worth it to confront someone while driving. No accident occurred so just drive home and be done with it.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I think it's a door slam. There's no gun shot reaction from the vid.

This man's a ****ing idiot. Either call the cops with descriptions, plates, etc or keep on driving.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    If he would have just shot them all, and confiscated the cell phone everything would be OK now.

Man. Anger issues.
    I don't know how old those boys were, but us old farts forget that they send 19 year old's into battle for a reason. Those boys were like Marines. To hell with fair fighting, ... pile on, beat the hell out of the enemy and be done with it.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I love how the wife's reaction to her husband getting his just desserts is to pull the farking pistol.

"Oh, crap, that didn't go so well, maybe I should shoot them!"

Stupid.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    did i hear a gunshot or a door slam? camera audio is not poor at best. but i hope it was just a door slam and think it was as well.

The second or third post in this thread had a link to the news paper article. Not only did he fire a shot, he returned to the scene several hours later. This video was released by the police to find the couple. Read the article

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Ask and ye shall receive! :owned:

The kid in the hat landed a few good ones. :boxing:

Hopefully their gun ownership days are over.

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    He's not a very smart fellow. He was out numbered in the first place. Did he think his little tap on the jaw was going to scare these idiots in the first place? The mere fact they pulled over should have told the dumb azz they were pretty confident about coming out on top in the situation. I guess the kids were lucky he wasn't totally crazy because they may not be around to post there crap on youtube. All parties at fault here in one way or another folks.
    These days I wouldn't put it past anyone if that day they set out to just pizz someone off in hopes of getting a reaction of some sort just to be able to get a lot of youtube hits.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Bucket fulla dumb all around. Young man should not have opened the door. Kinda looked like the butt kickee followed the kickers home. They may not have been able to drive away.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    He's not a very smart fellow. He was out numbered in the first place. Did he think his little tap on the jaw was going to scare these idiots in the first place? The mere fact they pulled over should have told the dumb azz they were pretty confident about coming out on top in the situation. I guess the kids were lucky he wasn't totally crazy because they may not be around to post there crap on youtube. All parties at fault here in one way or another folks.
    These days I wouldn't put it past anyone if that day they set out to just pizz someone off in hopes of getting a reaction of some sort just to be able to get a lot of youtube hits.

Read the entire article before saying everyone was at fault. According to the police the kids were not at fault and I would have to agree with them.

The Daily News Mobile

Top Bottom