Guy shooting himself to test his bulletproof vest (video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Did you notice, this was test #2? Must be a very shallow learning curve.

And did you notice that there is no test #3? :):
    Im affraid he was not able to upload the video "test #3" for some reasons.

polls_polar_bear_face_palm_thumbnail1_0320_104637_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    For the young lions on INGO: The owner of Second Chance body armour used to shoot himself with a .44 to demo his vests. However, he would stuff phone books behind his vest to soak up the transfer of engery to his pizza paunch.

There was a popular video tape from the '80s which featured him shooting himself while wearing a vests and shooting the host of the video with an FAL.

A well-known gun writer shot himself at a seminar . . . but failed to pad his vest with a phone book, similar results were achieved.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    WOW!! Not that it matters if your dumb enough to shoot yourself but where is the hearing protection?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    For the young lions on INGO: The owner of Second Chance body armour used to shoot himself with a .44 to demo his vests. However, he would stuff phone books behind his vest to soak up the transfer of engery to his pizza paunch.

There was a popular video tape from the '80s which featured him shooting himself while wearing a vests and shooting the host of the video with an FAL.

A well-known gun writer shot himself at a seminar . . . but failed to pad his vest with a phone book, similar results were achieved.

Many moons ago when I worked in Indy as an EMT I worked a cop who had been shot with a .357 that hit him in the chest. The vest stopped the bullet but he had a broken rib from it. The guy in the video was saved from worse injury by the generous layer of adipose tissue between the vest and vitals.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hahaha. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. I also love him throwing his still loaded gun onto the couch like it's a cornhole bag.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    He's lucky the pistol didn't fire while he was holding it by the muzzle with his R hand and massaging the grip and trigger with his L hand, while trying to psyche himself up.
    Given all those tattoos, I wonder if he had to do stuff like that in order to get initiated into some bike gang?:rolleyes:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I've seen Mr Davis shoot himself on several occasions in Vegas at the Soldier Of Fortune back then. He sold a lot of vests with this gimmick. In person it was much cooler to see because of course you felt it too. The phone books helped.

But this guy is just Stupid. :n00b:
    I hope it hurt all week.

Top Bottom