introyellowbg.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Have you heard her speak? LOTS of "ummms" and "ahhhhhhs". Rush MADE the news, she just reads it, VERY poorly.

Yes, I have heard her speak. A lot and seriously I do not hear this. She is one of the most staunch supporters of our cause and frankly I could care if she "Allegedly" stammers (which I have yet to hear) as she handled the legacy media very handily at the NRA convention. I have watched her in public speaking and she does a pretty nice job.

I like Rush but he has become disconnected. I listened to him from day 1 here locally. I still stop in to his broadcast occasionally but he is not the end all for me anymore.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Yes, I have heard her speak. A lot and seriously I do not hear this. She is one of the most staunch supporters of our cause and frankly I could care if she "Allegedly" stammers (which I have yet to hear) as she handled the legacy media very handily at the NRA convention. I have watched her in public speaking and she does a pretty nice job.

I like Rush but he has become disconnected. I listened to him from day 1 here locally. I still stop in to his broadcast occasionally but he is not the end all for me anymore.
    Do you think if the "left paid Rush 40 million a year to say and propagate what they wanted, he would do it?

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    [video]https://www.nratv.com/series/relentless/episode/relentless-season-1-episode-2-justice-stevens-tells-the-truth-about-repealing-the-second-amendment[/video]

Okay, Actaeon, give this one a try. I inserted it as a video instead of just a link.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You might think again. Dana rocks.

[video=youtube;oSk35azfuJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSk35azfuJE[/video]

I am not sure why we get so much negative from our new friend. his statement just does not fit. It is not true.

I listened to this in total and I did not hear one uh or an ah or a stutter. Some one is just a bit off on this one.

Last edited:

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    I am not sure why we get so much negative from our new friend. his statement just does not fit. It is not true.

I listened to this in total and I did not hear one uh or an ah or a stutter. Some one is just a bit off on this one.

I rewatched the episode I linked. There were a couple times she did "uuuummm," but that was only when she was trying to read a quotation. She wanted to make sure she didn't misquote the turncoat, oops, former justice (Freudian slip). That actually makes sense as she wasn't reading, then she went to read from a sheet of paper or something. In everything I've seen her do, she's always well-spoken. Although, sometimes, she can get repetitive with her examples (using the same one(s) over and over).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I rewatched the episode I linked. There were a couple times she did "uuuummm," but that was only when she was trying to read a quotation. She wanted to make sure she didn't misquote the turncoat, oops, former justice (Freudian slip). That actually makes sense as she wasn't reading, then she went to read from a sheet of paper or something. In everything I've seen her do, she's always well-spoken. Although, sometimes, she can get repetitive with her examples (using the same one(s) over and over).

Driving home a point I would guess.
    Considering she was a left leaning lib not all that long ago I am glad she is in our corner.

Top Bottom