• ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Saw this on the noon news.
    I am sure one of the kids or their boy friends did this. Family or friend for sure.

My best friend had five of his stolen about a couple of years ago. His son was into drugs and let one of his buddies get his hands on them for drug money while my friend was at work (he worked the graveyard shift). Tore him up bad being betrayed like that. He was a single dad and raised the twins on his own for over 12 years when his wife went batshat crazy.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I'm going into the safe business... my 1st product is a simple easy open model. It will revolutionize the market... I will gladly take cash or check :spend:
    FEQ4CRZGW88U1B6.LARGE.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    he said. “That’s what is sad. I trust everybody. It’s just very upsetting.”

Well, there's your problem. I wonder how many people had his security code and combination to the safe? WTFO?

So, he's missing 21 weapons at an average value of 1430/each. Makes you wonder what he's missing...

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Doesn't mean a thing, but a GIS of the guy's name didn't return anything noteworthy or unusual that I could tell. No big deal.

Nice 'hood, though. Very nice 'hood.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Everybody who has 21 guns or more, raise your hand. Keep your hand up if you have ever left your safe unlocked when you're not home or, worse, have guns and don't have a way to secure them. I have no doubt there are people reading this whose hands should still be raised. This guy's loss should be a lesson to the slow learners. Get a safe! Never walk away from it unlocked so you won't "forget" and leave home with your guns unsecured. And, if you can't secure your guns for whatever reason, do us all a favor and get rid of them!

And, the next time somebody posts a how-many-guns-do-you-own thread, just don't reply!

ChevyNova1970

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2015
    Northwest
    Man, I hope they have some type of reliable insurance to cover this. Why wouldn't you keep your safe locked? I always lock mine after I am done using it!

Top Bottom