• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plane Pistol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Is there a list of Indiana locations (not including schools, airports, post offices, Court Houses, Penal facilities, Indiana Gov. Center, Federal offices) which are posted as no guns allowed?

Simon Malls etc.?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I downloaded that app and wasn't impressed. First one I paid for and it had nothing in my area. I guess I should probably start adding stuff to it(I think I can)...but I haven't looked at it since I downloaded it.

Plane Pistol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    If any INGO members have come across the dreaded lawful gun owners and the 2nd Amendment free zone signs on an Indiana business or venue, please post so we can choose to support a Constitutionally friendly competitor.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    greenwood park mall has a dick's sporting goods that sells rifles... no weapons allowed on simon properties... unless they are making money off of them and they immediately leave. half tempted to buy a shotgun and a sling in there and then go on about my normal shopping, wouldnt take long before i would be booted.

trip9901

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ya know whats ironic folks, the mall in lima oh sells guns, but you cant have one in there. aint that nice.:rolleyes:

Ya know I noticed that when I was going to school in Lima. MC sports sold firearms and ammo but there is a large sign on the door of the mall that sais no firearms. :facepalm:

Plane Pistol

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Great 99 cent app. Lists the following: Springlef Financial, AM_ Showplace, Cinemar_ Theatre, Chuck Chees, Toys R, Pick A Prt, IN Zoo, HM Depot, Valu Cty Furnit, Buffalo Wild W, Applbees, Pzza Ht, Jared Gal of Jewel, C_st_co, Good_ill.

MorePowerWes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Palmyra, In
    I generally ignore "No Guns" signs except where they actually have the force of law. Stay concealed. No one will know you're packing unless SHTF. Simple as that.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    And in Indiana you are good to go, but if you travel out of state the game can change. For instance, in KY a sign on the door carries the weight of the law & it can bypass Trespassing and go straight to Felony.

Top Bottom