• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Just thought I'd throw this out there, but without a document to back up her assertion of a FDIC rule, it is just speculation.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I guess I just always assumed that banks were No Carry zones because of their FDIC affiliation. Now I don't need to guess. Thanks.

I was in my credit union the other day and one of the people at the counter was OCing. He did not look like an official. No one said a thing.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have banks robbed in Greencastle. I never go to the bank withot being armed. I have OC'ed in the bank several times and never had an issue. But I do have an honest and trustworthy face.:)

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I have OC'ed in the bank several times and never had an issue. But I do have an honest and trustworthy face.:)

I bet that pimpin' Spartan helmet really lends credibility, too. ;)

I have only OC'd in a bank one time so far, and that was the day after I bought my first good OWB holster for my 1911. It may have been slightly covered by my jacket, though, so maybe nobody noticed. :dunno: More trials necessary.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I've OCed into my bank most everytime I go. It's a small town bank with three branches. I even asked the girl behind the counter if carry was ok in the bank. She said it was unless I was trying to rob them. I told them there's no way. Not after all the hoops I had to jump to get and be able to carry the gun! LOL

Never had a problem in my bank except a couple older ladies staring at my waist in awe. Pretty sure it wasn't my butt they were looking at, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I've OCed into my bank most everytime I go. It's a small town bank with three branches. I even asked the girl behind the counter if carry was ok in the bank. She said it was unless I was trying to rob them. I told them there's no way. Not after all the hoops I had to jump to get and be able to carry the gun! LOL

Never had a problem in my bank except a couple older ladies staring at my waist in awe. Pretty sure it wasn't my butt they were looking at, but I could be wrong. :dunno:

^ :laugh: ^

Top Bottom