• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I personally don't, but I can see the joke coming from a mile away.

boom.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    koenigsegg= Sphinx pistols-Hard to find and no one knows what it is when you have one. BUT they know they want it.

Sig= BMW-Expensive for what it is and getting it worked on is a PAIN IN THE ASS. When it runs it runs like a raped ape.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ford Pinto, not Yugo.

I'm only 25, that stuff happened before I was even born, but I thought everyone knew about the exploding pintos.

Also, sounds like turnandshoot has been paying for private "viewings" in the primate house

LuckyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I've made the comparison between the two myself.

I can't remember which I fell in love with first cars or firearms. I know I had toy cars and toy guns but not sure which I got first. I spent my 20's buying and racing cars. Spending my 30's buying up every gun I can. Bought a new car though so I'm getting the itch to hit the track again (Sti :rockwoot: ).

As far as the 1911. I think of those as muscle cars. They are easy to get running but take extra measure and cost to get the most out of them. Once you do have them tuned there is nothing more beautiful.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'd say AR = Jeep (specifically the Wranglers). Tons of aftermarket parts, some good, some bad. Some guys put way too much stuff on them. Some never take them offroad, but still have all the cool stuff, while some are beat to hell, but keep on functioning.

Various models are designated by a couple of letters/numbers, and the owner's all wave at one another when they pass each other.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    To me, my ultimate car is the Aston Martin DB9 or Vanquish, but then the Martin's of the last couple of years all look about the same, and Jags look like Martin's...

aston-martin-db9-coupe-2-5-11_1.jpg

My ultimate goal for a pistol would be the 1911, it would not be my EDC, it would be a well oiled machine for range trips or Single Stack shooting in USPSA

1911.jpg

Just the lines match in both photo's!!! Beauty, elegance, grace, power, and speed from all angles on both models.

Heck you can even get the matching color option, the gun metal above and FDE or Tan...

2005-Aston-Martin-DB9-Volante-Convertible-as-shown-at-2004-NAIAS-Tan-Metallic-Frt-Qtr_jrk_.jpg

socom-gear-kimber-desert-warrior-full-metal-with-marking-w-lanyard.jpg

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    1911 = 1957 Chevy both a little heavy and blocky but classic styling. Beautiful car and gun.
    Nice stock but few are left stock and can be modified until its a full custom.
    Tons of aftermarket support. Everyone knows what they are.

But as someone above said this could be said about the Jeep also, although the Jeep have classic styling I don't consider them great looking.:twocents:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Would a Hi-Point be like a Saturn (the early really ugly ones). They'll do the job but nobody will ever be impressed by looks.

Top Bottom