• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was working security at the April 15th Tea Party in Indy and this gentleman let me photo his ink...tough one to top...lol...

rally10.jpg

That is waaaay over the top! Stunning detail though,

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    My tattoo's are my life story. my guns are part of my life. they go hand in hand for me. right now most of my tats are covered by a short sleave t-shirt with alittle hanging out on each arm, but im still going. I dont get meaningless tattoos, just like i dont buy meaningless or worthless guns. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Well I look at owning guns as being still cheaper than most hobbies. As for the tattoo's, Yes I have those too but those are ways for me to track meaningful things in my life. Well that is what I tell my wife at least....sounds good HUH!

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Never found the urge to get a tattoo - just not my thing. I do enjoy firearms though, and good whiskey, and my beautiful wife, etc.:D

ol' poke

ZM19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Elkhart
    My new years resolution was to only spend money on the essentials, those being tattoos and firearms :rockwoot:. I'm not doing as well as I wish I was, but I'm working as hard as I can to get on the right track (spending my last :twocents: on the important things (:ar15:) in life.

Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    The way I see it, if you have the money set aside and you aren't taking away from more important things, go nuts! Everyone has to have a hobby :) I'm the same way with guns and motorcycles, its always buy and sell haha.

Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    I always justify my gun purchases by explaining that the more money I spend on guns and ammo, the less money I have to spend on beer. The girlfriend can't argue with that one.

gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    Ive got about 19 tattoos if all counted seperate(the ones on my left forearm were made into a half sleeve. and got a few guns. luckily i have a cousin that is a tattoo artist so i get them cheaper now i just gotta get a cousin that sells guns

Top Bottom