• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I'm sure I'll be called a racist, but if I drove up to a meet and that guy (or any other guy with tattoos on their face) was waiting -- I'd just keep on driving. They would never have the gun in their hands to run off with it. People need to be smarter than that.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah, I mean it's great to put a "warning" if you want to call it that on Armslist but if you contact the police and they pick him up you won't have to worry about it at all...
    Hopefully this is taken care of.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That is a glaring advertisement for Armslist isn't it. I'll just stick with INGO classifieds. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, did you see the captions on the picture? Yikes.

I think I removed the BG pic?

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    There's not much, if anything, else to this event. It was happening as I was on my way to roll call and I was listening to it on the radio. That neighborhood is full of assclowns like that. This type of theft is actually pretty common in Indy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There's not much, if anything, else to this event. It was happening as I was on my way to roll call and I was listening to it on the radio. That neighborhood is full of assclowns like that. This type of theft is actually pretty common in Indy.

Any resolution given he tracked the perp down bc the idiot wasnt smart enough to use a tracfone or otherwise untraceable number?

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I'm sure I'll be called a racist, but if I drove up to a meet and that guy (or any other guy with tattoos on their face) was waiting -- I'd just keep on driving. They would never have the gun in their hands to run off with it. People need to be smarter than that.

Not dealing with face tattoos is not a bad idea, but neck tattoos I would not be able to deal with most of my neighbors.

Kidding my immediate neighbors are cool enough.

The 3 out 5 I have met seemed OK.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That is a glaring advertisement for Armslist isn't it. I'll just stick with INGO classifieds. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, did you see the captions on the picture? Yikes.

I think I removed the BG pic?

Same here. I've met the nicest people dealing with INGOers on the classifieds. Every transaction has went smooth as silk, and I've spent more time chatting with the person than the transaction took in most instances.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Craigslist or Armslist, don't go to make a deal without someone having your back. And never, never let them come to your house!!!!

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    Craigslist or Armslist, don't go to make a deal without someone having your back. And never, never let them come to your house!!!!

You could say this a million times, and there will always be the one idiot who thinks it is perfectly o.k. to invite a stranger to their home to make a deal.
    I can't believe how naive people are, my wife was looking online for things being sold and kept finding listings near the state fairgrounds, multiple listings, I told her I am willing to bet, just maybe those items really aren't even in the possession of the seller.

Top Bottom