• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    I could break it down and explain to you how it is not funny or how it makes no sense.........but come on man:rolleyes:

who said it was supposed to make sense? :40oz:

its sexual humor and nothing more, if ya cant appreciate it then my apologies. its a simple dirty play on attention given to women and their successful child bearing uterus and the lack there of towards the mans potent instrument.

Jeez I hope you guys don't listen to modern day comedians! Sorry if my attempted humor offended. I thought some people was appreciate the sarcasm and novelty of the idea.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    i think you are missing the point that we try to keep this a very family friendly site... in a bar drinking beers every one of us would have laughed, just not in this forum.:ingo:

Thats fine. Understood and noted. Didn't expect this to be a "family orientated site" but I respect that. I'll tone it down, you said it right, it's bar humor! That just happens to be my kinda humor! :40oz:

carry on! :patriot:

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I had a couple of showers while my wife was at baby showers. My buddies came over and we disassembled a couple cases of beer.

I always have a problem reassembling when I get to the takedown lever... Bottles are no problem (esp. Grolsch), but I gave up on cans...;)

Top Bottom