• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Just a tip, at the gun shows u need to build friend ships with dealers and just regular Joes u see there all the time, they will watch out for items for u at reasonable prices they may otherwise pass on, if they know u want it and they can make a quick $25 or $50 bucks they will grab it and give u a call, that has a lot of eyes watching out for the items and price u want to pay! Networking I guess!

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I walked through a show in Richmond this morning. IMHO the prices seemed pretty high, especially ammo. The first table had Federal American Eagle 9mm FMJ for the bargain price of $21.95 for 50 rds. Another had a new Walther PPS .40 S&W for over $700. There was a used Glock 21 for $579 and Glock normal capacity [high caps] for $35.

My tour didn't last but maybe 30 minutes.

Slade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Evansvile
    It will be a bit before I shoot it unfortunately. I will say the pump mode is unique, it's kind of hard to explain how it feels.

That is a nice gun you have there. Is it marked Hk or is it only marked Benelli? Early guns where imported by Hk. I have the M1 and M3. You will be very happy with this.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I walked through a show in Richmond this morning. IMHO the prices seemed pretty high, especially ammo. The first table had Federal American Eagle 9mm FMJ for the bargain price of $21.95 for 50 rds. Another had a new Walther PPS .40 S&W for over $700. There was a used Glock 21 for $579 and Glock normal capacity [high caps] for $35.

My tour didn't last but maybe 30 minutes.

i was there to and it wasn't much of a show. there was one ar under 1000 and it was 999. i did see a plain jain olympic arms ar for the bargian price of 1600. WOW (sarcasum implied)

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    gun show score

This might not be the right way to post, but I'm a newbie.
    Did anyone go to the South Bend Gun Show at the Fairgrounds.
    I heard both Midwest and ZX guns were there fully stocked with large booths.
    Might be a good time to deal. I was told there were several private collectors
    and quite a bit of ammo. I am going tomorrow.:patriot:

Top Bottom